mention it

Carlisle shook his head, "No, Impossible, Impossible."

Esme stared at Carlisle to me, and then back at Carlisle.

"Obviously not, but how?"  Alice whispered just to add to the dramticness

and then their lips were moving so fast, that I couldn't understand them.

"HEY! I want to know too, can you speak for us all and not yourselves?" Jake growled angrily.

Edward glared at him, but Bella agreed with Jake.

"Shes my girl, I deserve to know." Jake growled again.

My girl? Did he just say I was his girl?

The glare on Rowers face, at the words made me cringe, "She doesn't belong to you." He hissed.

"Ohh really and you would know that how?" Jake retaliated.

Rower turned to stare at me, waiting for an answer.

"Are you his?" He whispered his intense blue eyes staring into mine.

Right now I realy, wish I hadn't gotten my voice back. 

I opened my mouth to reply but with no idea of what to say shut it again. 

Rower shook his head and looked back to Edward, and Jake, angrily said, 

"where were we? wHAT IS SHE?"

What is she? She? I was pretty sure I had a name. 

Carlisle ran his hand through his blonde hair. And started pacing back and fourth.

"I wouldn't know, I would have to research, to take some tests. just, just to get a start on it."

I shook my head, I didn't want to be a lab rat, I wish my body was functioning enough to stand up

make a fuss. not just let them roll all over me,

didn't I have a say in this?

"Yes, you do. Ofcourse we would not force it on you." Edward answered the unasked question.

I nodded, still not trusting my voice.

So now there were so many questions running through my head

1. Rower or Jake?

2. Vampire or something else evil?

3. To be a lab rat, or not to be a lab rat. 

"Is she a vampire?" Bella repeated.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up, do I look that white? Cold or super strong?"

Bella looked offended, Edward wrapped his arms protectively around her.

Oh please excuse me while I puke. They were soo Soppy.

"So am I gonna die or not?" Carlisle looked at me, "how long have you had the bites?"

"Three years?" 

Bella gasped.

"And you just didn't mention it?"