Pale Face

I sat in my room, stairing at my emails, texts and missed calls, what had I done?

Pheonix had loved me, all my friends had loved me, aparently more then my own sister.

I decided now would be a good time to call Emmily.

The call was picked up almost instantly.

"Helo Pizza palace." Ian joked.

I NEVER thought I would say this but I even missed Emmilys stupid kid brother.

"Hey Ian, can I talk to Emmily?"

"Lily!! your plane didn't crash? aww good Yup sure! Keep it true!""

"Lily!!" I sighed with relief, Emmz voice was so refreshing.

"Emmily I want to come home!!I hate everything already!"

Emmily laughed on the other side of the phone, "I'm not gonna say I told you so darling!"

I sighed, she had told me again and again I wouldn't want to go, but I didn't listen, I never do.

"Shut up Emmz just get me outta here! I hate Bella, shes such a grr, shes changed!"

"Lils, calm down babe, it's been two years, ofcourse shes changed. you have, you got BOOBS!"

We cracked up laughing at the inside joke.

"Look, Lils, just breathe its what your second day in fawks? Everything will fall into place and then Boom It will be holidays and you will have me there!"

I sighed, she was right, "Okay Ems."

"Good, Lils I'll talk later, mum wants the phone. Bye babes."

She didn't wait for a reply and I was talking to a dead tone.

Sighing I put the phone down,

And threw myself on my bed,

There was a knock on my door, "Piss off Bella."

there was a chuckle behind the door frame, and it opened, revealing, Edward Fucken Cullen.

"Ugh, get out! Can't you tell I'm having a moment of insanity." I chucked a pillow at his head, but some how he managed to catch it.

"Lily, I just want to talk." Edward smiled at me, chucking the pillow at me, but in a friendly way, Jerk, I'm not his friend.

I was so glad, no one had the power to read minds cause  I sounded very childish right now.

Edward chuckled and raised his eyebrows, What was with this Kid??

"So Lily, I think we got off to a bad start this morning."

"What Bella ditching me to hang out with you, oh and you guys don't want me to come?"

"It's not like that. It's dangerous where we play."

"Ohh, so Clutsy Bella is what indestructable now?"

"No, she's far from, well it's just." He looked uncomfortable, like he was trying to make up an excuse that wasn't coming.

"Look don't worry, I really don't care, you don't want me to come, I get it, what ever."

but ohh I did mind, and I was pissed, I was so angry, like seriously mad, or upset cause right now, I could feel my cheeks burning and I really wouldn't mind crying.

"You smell good."

I froze, woah, someone had said that to me once, and I had ended up with- I stopped thinking, and stood up, "Can you please leave now." I almost pleaded.

He got up and left the room, I slammed the door behind him, yes I was being childish but I realy couldn't help it right now.

I opened my drawer, where a selections of pictures were, all of me and Jake when we were kids, It was always just the two of us.

Bella was more the serious one, the one who would watch us play rather then join in. Me and Jake had been best friends.

Me and jake.

It had always been me and Jake.

So when did it become Jake and Bella.

Shopping with Bella ended up being the most fun, I had, had in ages.

We went into every store the small town offered, and brought so many things it was a mission to hold.

Thats one thing Cullen would be good for, holding my bags.

"Bella, why Edward, I mean Jake is the hotter one."

I had expected Bella to be angry, and defend her boyfriend, but instead she just laughed, as if it was some personal joke.

"Yeah, Jake is a lot hotter." She smirked, wait she was agreeing with me?

"Jake could beat Edward at a fight, I mean look at Jakes muscles in comparison to plae faces."

"Wouldn't count on that Lils."

"Aww come on, I bet I could even beat Cullen in a fight."

Bella burst into laughter at that. "Lils, I don't think your black belt in KArate would have much effect On Edward."

We continued the argument of who was more suited a boyfriend all the way to the car.

Part of me was glad that Bella was so unatracted to Jake, but the other less selfish part, wanted to make Jake happy, and that meant making Bella fall for Jake.

no matter how much it would hurt to do it.

I would, for Jake.