''we goin' somewhere?''

''tokyo'' the salmon-haired boy whirled around at the sound of a familiar voice from behind him. his lips pulled into a grin once his eyes landed on fushiguro's injured form.

''fushiguro! you're looking good!''

''really? i'm wrapped in bandages!'' the dark-haired boy deadpanned, seeing itadori a small glare. the boy's smile disappeared immediately. he glanced around, noticing the lack of the certain dual-haired female. ''you're gonna enroll in the same school for jujutsu where i go''

''uhh, where's hamasaki?'' itadori inquired the two shamans, scratching the back of his head.

''ah, katsumi-chan already in tokyo'' gojō grinned and started walking away from his two students. ''and currently resting and regaining her energy back''

somewhere in the outskirts of tokyo, the blonde girl sneezed into her elbow. 

''ugh, someone's been talking about me'' katsumi rubbed her nose, trying to get rid of the itchy feeling in her nose. shoko shook her head and started cleaning up her supplies. she had just finished patching up the said girl with her reversed cursed technique but left some minor scratches to heal up on their own.

''ya' know he was here again'' the brunette informed katsumi, helping her down from a metal bed. the girl let out an irritated sigh, her turquoise eyes closing for a few moments. ''luckily the principal sent him away''

''i gotta thank him'' katsumi smiled a bit, rubbing her left wrist. shoko noticed the girl's discomfort and put a hand on her shoulder, gripping it gently, making katsumi look at her.

''he can't force you to do anything'' shoko reassured katsumi, patting the top of her head. the younger girl felt some pressure lift from her soul as if making it easier for her to breathe. ''you are under the protection of the principal, satoru, even mei mei, and me''

shoko smiled gently at katsumi, pulling the said girl in a tight hug. katsumi immediately returned the hug, wrapping her arms around shoko's waist. she absorbed the warmth and the feeling of security she was getting from the hug, before moving away.

''thank you, auntie''

''yaga-sensei'' katsumi called out into the dimly-lit room. her turquoise eyes landed on the form of her principal, sitting in the middle of a dozen plush toys. he turned his head towards her, nodding his head. she took it as a sign to walk closer.

''is something troubling you?'' yaga questioned, focusing back onto the toy in his hand. 

''shoko told me that he came back today'' katsumi muttered, loud enough for the principal to hear. ''i wanted to thank you for driving him away''

''it's not a problem'' yaga nodded, his stoic expression softening ever so little as he raised his head to glance at the girl. he had known katsumi since she was six when shoko had taken her in. due to shoko's profession, katsumi would spend a lot of time at the college's grounds. 

with a grateful nod and a small bow, katsumi exited the building. she carefully closed the door before turning and almost bumping into something. she looked up, her lips twisting in a bright smile when she noticed itadori in front of her.

''ah, itadori'' her turquoise eyes locked with itadori's, forcing a small smile o both of their lips. the salmon-haired boy grinned at katsumi, his eyes ranking over her form for a bit. she was wearing her usual shaman uniform and had her blonde and purple locks tied up in a high ponytail. there were a few scratches on her cheek and a bandage covering the bridge of her nose.

''you're all healed up?!''

''yeah, it's thanks to jujutsu'' katsumi nodded. she glanced behind itadori, her eyes noticing her teacher. the white-haired male had a grin on his face and he waved at her.

''katsumi-chan! i see shoko patched you up well'' gojō walked over to the two, nodding his head in satisfaction at shoko's healing.

''yaga-sensei doesn't look happy'' katsumi grinned at her teacher, putting a finger to her chin in a thinking motion. ''i wonder why~''

''uh oh, itadori say goodbye to katsumi, we gotta go''

the salmon-haired boy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at gojō's slightly panicked state but listened nonetheless. he turned to katsumi and smiled.

''see ya' later, hamasaki''

''see ya' '' katsumi watched as gojō ushered itadori into the building, hurriedly walking in behind him. a chuckle fell from her lips and she shook her head before making her way towards her dorm, enjoying the warm sunlight.

 a chuckle fell from her lips and she shook her head before making her way towards her dorm, enjoying the warm sunlight

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐎 | ᶦᵗᵃᵈᵒʳᶦ ʸᵘʲᶦजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें