Chapter 20

"What happened to Scott and Malia?." Stiles asked.

"We kept them contained, here in the tower, but they were rabid. Scott tried to attack you, do you remember?." Phil asked.

Stiles nodded. "I remember everything that happened when I was a baby. Whats going to happen to them?."

"We have a classified site, a prison you could call it that we were planning on taking them to. They cant be set free, you do realize that. They are a danger to the public, and to themselves, but mostly they are a danger to you." Phil said.

"I understand, but I need to speak with Melissa. She needs to know." Stiles said.

"Are you sure, I can ring her." Isaac said.

"No, it needs to be me."

"Oh another thing, we also have Deaton contained at Shield headquarters. He will also be going to the same place." Phil told him.

"Who made that call."

"I did." Tony said. "I spoke with Fury, and he agreed.  He already sent Scott after you, and when he failed, he sent a witch. He will most likely try again, and I'm not letting that happen. We could have lost you. I lost you once, I'm not losing you again."

Stiles hugged his dad. "Its okay. You wont lose me dad."

"You don't know how scared I was when Derek put his claws into your neck. I love you so much Stiles."

I love you too dad."

"Stiles, do you want to ring Melissa now, get it over with." Isaac asked.

"Yeah, I also want to see Scott before he goes, and......"

"And what?." Tony asked.

"I want to speak with Deaton."

"No, absolutely not." Tony said. 

"Why?."

"That man has caused you enough pain, as well as Scott. I don't want you to have to see them ever again." 

"I will be okay, you can come with me if you want. Actually that might be a bad idea, I would be better taking Steve with me."

"What why?." Tony asked 

"Because one bad word against me, you will be murdering them. Exactly the same reason I wont take Bucky or Aunt Nat."

"He has a point." Phil said.

"I'm coming with you to see Scott, he is contained so I can't get to him and this is my building so my rules. I will agree to you taking Steve with you to see Deaton. But you get him out of there if he starts to have a panic attack or at any point you think he is uncomfortable." Tony said pointing to Steve.

"Don't worry, Tony, Nothing will happen to Stiles on my watch, and I will make sure he doesn't have a panic attack."

"I know you will, I'm sorry Steve. I just don't want him anywhere near them."

"None of us do Tony, but Stiles needs to do this. It may help give him some closure." Pepper said, coming to hug Stiles. 

"I'm going to ring Melissa and put it on speaker." Stiles said, whilst everyone nodded.

Stiles started to ring.

Melissa - Hello

Stiles - Hi Melissa

Melissa - Stiles, oh honey, how are you?

Stiles - I'm okay now, but I'm ringing about Scott