Chapter 8

The next morning, Sam finds Bucky sitting in Stiles bed, with a sleeping Stiles protectively wrapped in his arms. Stiles had dried tear marks down his face.

"Hey." Bucky whispers while he runs his fingers through Stiles dark brown hair.

"Hey. I got worried when you weren't in bed this morning." Sam whispers.

"Stiles needed me." Bucky explains, still whispering. Worry flashing through his eyes as he looks at him in his arms. There are bags under his eyes.

"It's okay. Steve explained everything when I went to get him for our run. He's mostly worried about Stiles, so we skipped our run today." Sam answers before kissing his boyfriend's cheek. "Honestly, I'm worried about them both."

He walks to Stiles desk and sits in the chair. The couple sits in silence for half an hour until Stiles wakes.

"Buck?." Stiles whimpers scared, making the older men frown.

"Shhh, it's okay, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere." Bucky soothes him, running a hand through his hair.

Sam watches as his boyfriend soothes the teen feeling concerned. Whatever happened last night, has shaken him. Sam's never seen him sound or look so scared and depressed.

"Sam's also here. He came to see you." Sam hears Bucky say, pulling him out of his thoughts.

Sam looks up at his boyfriend, who sends him a small smile.

Hey stiles." Sam says softly and watches as Stiles muscles tense before relaxing again when he realises it's only Sam.

Sam sends Bucky a worried look who has the same look on his face.

**

"We need to talk." Bucky demands while storming into Steve's apartment, where his best friend is sitting on his couch reading a book he borrowed from Stiles.

Bucky's taken the opportunity to talk to Steve, while Stiles has fallen asleep again and Sam stayed to watch over him. They haven't left Stiles floor all day.

"What's going on?." Steve asks putting his book down and turning to face Bucky.

"I have a teenager that will not get out of bed because he's scared that you find him disgusting because he kissed you and that you're going to break his heart." Bucky rants. "You need to go and talk to him. Stiles has been through so much shit, that I still can't fully wrap my head around. He spent the early hours of the morning crying before falling asleep in my arms. He's so scared he hasn't let me leave his side all day. The only reason I'm down here right now is that he's fallen asleep."

Steve nods and gets up off his couch but before he could say anything Bucky's phone pings. Bucky pulls it out to find a text from Sam.

He's asking for you; I can't get him to calm down. It looks like he had a nightmare xx
Sammie

Bucky rushes out of Steve's apartment and up to Stiles floor, with Steve following, to find him sobbing, shaking and repeating Bucky's name.

Bucky gets on the bed and pulls the hysterical teen in his arms, and Sam moves out of the way.

"Shh. I'm here. You're safe." Bucky repeats running a hand through Stiles hair, calming him down.

I Just Want Someone To love Me (Stiles X Steve Rogers)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara