Chapter 1

Ever since Scott was bitten by Peter, Stiles did everything for the pack, He helped Scott learn control, he saved Derek numerous times, he searched for hours upon hours about the supernatural, and got the pack out of tricky situations so many times. But none of that was good enough for them. Ever since the Nogitsune, it's never been the same. They could never look at him the same, it was like they were afraid of him, even though they called him weak and useless before kicking him out of the pack.

Stiles knew that not everybody was okay with the decision, he could see it in Isaac and Liam's faces. Stiles Knew that this was Scott's decision, and he had made everyone turn their backs on him. So that is what they did, no one spoke to him, for months, if they saw each other they just ignored him. Stiles sunk deeper and deeper into depression. The only ones that treated him like he belonged were Derek and Peter, but they finally got out of the god forsaken town. Stiles and Peter had become close before he left, since they were both the ones being left out of pack meetings. In the end they left, left him alone. No one wanted him, no one loved him. 

Stiles wasn't eating, he wasn't sleeping, his nightmares were getting worse, to the point where he would wake up screaming. Noah didn't seem too worried about his son, he started working more night shifts, so he didn't have to hear Stiles every night. Stiles knew his father hated him, he could see it in his eyes. Stiles also knew that Noah wasn't his real father, but Noah didn't know that Stiles knew. Stiles knew that was the reason the Sheriff hated him, because he wasn't his. He loved Claudia and wanted to be with her, so that included taking in someone else's child. Stiles thinks that that his father loved him at one point, up until his mum died. After that, that's when their relationship changed. Stiles just felt like he wasn't wanted anymore.

Stiles Loved Noah once. He did everything for him. He cooked, he cleaned, he even took care of the bills. But it was never enough. All he wanted was for Noah to love him back. Instead it just caused Stiles to hate him more and more.

He couldn't stay with his Uncle Phil, as he was really busy and didn't want to intrude on his life, so he pretended everything was okay whenever he spoke with him. He knew his job was important, and he wouldn't want to have to deal with him as well.

**

Now Stiles is staring at his hand's, his feet tapping intensely on the cold floors of the hospital, hand's coated in dry blood, he thinks he should know what blood should look like with the amount of violence he's faced in his 2 years of high school but he never thought it would be his father's blood. He felt his spark just wanting to lash out and he hasn't felt that in a long time... not since the Nogistune incident, he shivers at that. Suddenly the sound of the hospital door opens and he jumps up to his feet looking at the surgeon's face, it's been 5 long hours and he just wants to know what is happening.

"How is he? Can I see him?." One would think with his dealings with the supernatural his ADHD and control of his spark would die down but no, he's still spastic as ever. The surgeon looks at him. "Why don't you sit down Mr. Stilinksi."

"Stiles, just Stiles." He interrupts and he doesn't miss the grimace from the surgeon, he's picked up a few things from the pack, albeit little, and learned to read a person like its nobody's business.

"Alright, Stiles please sit down." And he does, staring at the surgeon with such intensity. "The shard of bone penetrated his lungs and while it was touch and go we had stabilized him."

Stiles doesn't let him finish jumping back up. "So he's in ICU, can I see him now?." He starts to walk towards the door but is stopped by a hand to his shoulder, it takes everything within him to not pull the surgeon's arm and pin him to the ground.

"Stiles." The surgeon says and he turns, he knows that tone in his voice, he's heard it millions of times, the clear sadness yet the clinical way of saying it pierces his heart and he chokes out of sob and the surgeon continues as if Stiles doesn't already know.