Chapter 13

Stiles walked out of the elevator crying, putting The Avengers, Tony, Pepper and Phil on high alert.

"Son. What happened?." Tony asked walking up to him.

Stiles mumbles something no one can understand.

"Paparazzi, there everywhere. I can't even go for a walk without someone coming up to me."

While Tony calms his son down, Stiles phone rings and Phil answers it.

"Hello." Phil says.

"Stiles?." The voice, on the other end, replies.

"This is his uncle, who's this?." Phil asks, putting the phone on speaker.

"Derek Hale."

"Why are you calling? And how did you get this number?." Phil demands.

"I wanted to make sure he's okay, I saw him running from the paparazzi and he looked like he was going to have a panic attack." Derek says.
"I know Charlie at the book store, he told me he knew Stiles and gave me his number."

"Derek?." Stiles croaked.

"Hey Stiles, Are you okay?."

"Yeah, I'm guessing you saw the news?."

"I did. I can't believe you are here in New York, and I didn't know, I thought I caught your scent a while ago at Charlie's book store, but I thought I was imagining it, then I saw you on the news. I went to see Charlie and he confirmed that you have been going there, he gave me your number."

"My uncle brought me to new York after Noah died. I couldn't have stayed in that town, especially after what happened with Scott."

"What did that idiot do now?." Derek asks.

"Kicked me out of the Pack, called me a murderer and a weak human." Stiles replies.

"I wish I never bit him." A new voice joins the conversation.

"Peter?." Stiles asks in disbelief. He has missed Peter the most.

"Hello, Sweetheart." Peter replies. "How's my favourite human?."

"Not so human after all." Stiles says.

"Finally discovered your spark."

"How did you know, and how come your with Derek?."

"Of course I knew about your spark. I could smell the magic in you, not right away, but I always knew you were special, why do you think I wanted to give you the bite and have you in my pack. Your worth  more than those idiots in the McCall pack. When Derek moved here with Cora after leaving Mexico, they asked if I wanted to join them."

"Hey Sti." Cora greets.

"Hey, Cora." Stiles replies.

"How are you?." Cora asks.

"I'm okay. How about you?." Stiles asks.

"I'm good, glad to be a pack again with Derek and Peter. Be a family again. I missed you. We all did."

"I missed you too Cora, all three of you."

"I'm sorry Stiles for leaving. If I had known about Noah and what Scott had done I would have come back for you." Derek said.

"Wow sourwolf, never heard you apologise before, it suits you." Stiles laughed.

"Don't get used to it, it's a one time deal."

"I'm sure it is. So have you joined a pack here in New York?."

"No, I'm an Alpha again. We ran into a little problem in Mexico. So we are now a pack of 4."