Chapter 7

A few weeks have passed. Stiles had ended up moving into the Avengers Tower. Tony insisted on it. Stiles had become really close to Tony, and had started to see him as a father figure. He also really liked Pepper. She took him shopping for new clothes, and anything he wanted for his room. She acted like a mother to him, which at first he didn't know how to act as its been a while since he had a women figure in his life. He had Melissa but it wasn't the same.

Phil had made Tony and Pepper Stiles second legal guardians, for when he isn't around, or if anything was to happen to him. Stiles had also become really close to Bucky and Steve. Bucky had become the protective big brother and he was always fighting with Tony, both of them thinking they know what's best for Stiles. Both Stiles and Phil just laughed about it. Stiles and Steve were close, Stiles had a huge crush on him, which he was finding hard to hide.

Stiles had finally told everyone about his magic, and he practice with Loki, since Loki also knew about magic and what Stiles was capable of. Loki was intrigued by Stiles, so he was willing to help him with his magic.

Stiles still had nightmares, and either Bucky, Tony or Steve were there to calm him down. They were the ones that always seemed to be awake. Bucky and Steve because of nightmares of their own, and Tony is always in his lab.

Stiles and Peter got of to a rocky start. Peter was a little jealous of Stiles and Tonys relationship. But they worked through it and became really close.
Peter introduced Stiles to his girlfriend MJ and Ned. They all got on really well.

Stiles had told everyone more about Beacon Hills, the things that he hadn't  told them before like the Gerard incident, and even showed them all his scars. Bucky looked murderous when he saw and said that Gerard better be dead, to which Stiles assured him he was.

Stiles had also started training, sparring with Nat and Clint, they were teaching him self defense and how to fight. Steve was helping him with his general fitness and took Stiles running with him. 

Stiles had started work at Shield headquarters part time to begin with, as a level 5 Agent. Fury had asked him if he would like to become an Avenger because of his abilities, but Stiles declined for the time being. He wanted to gain control over his magic and be fitter before going out into the field. He still isn't 100% healed, and it might take a while until he is, if ever. Fury understood, and said that when Stiles is ready, he can go out into the field, but for now, he can work alongside Phil overseeing the missions, which Stiles was over the moon about. He wouldn't have minded but he really didnt want to be stuck in an office doing paperwork and filing. Phil had told Fury that Stiles used to help Noah solve cases, and with his knowledge of the supernatural, he was best equipped in helping plan missions and know if anything was supernatural.

**

Stiles stumbled into the elevator and repeatedly pressed on the button which would bring him to Tony and Pepper's floor. His whole body felt like it was thumping and his brain pounded painfully against his skull. He gripped the support bar tightly in his hands as sweat and tears dripped down his face. He had just been woken up by Jarvis from another nightmare of the Nogitsune.

He had been facing it, the Nogitsune. He had been inches away from the creature that had taken on a copy of his body and he couldn't control his limbs. As the Nogitsune reached into his pocket to pull out a knife, Stiles did the same. He couldn't stop himself. He couldn't do anything. He was trapped and he was powerless. The intruder swiftly threw the knife and it landed in Scott's heart. Stiles screamed and did the same. The blade landed in Derek's heart. The Nogitsune and Stiles laughed uproariously while tears streamed down Stilesnpale face and strangled screams mixed with that deadly laugh tumbled from his mouth.

I Just Want Someone To love Me (Stiles X Steve Rogers)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें