Chapter 9

Phil walks into the communal kitchen where everyone is eating pizza.

"Where's Stiles?." Phil asks, noticing his nephew isn't there.

"On a date." Bucky says with a proud smile on his face. Everyone at the table looks at him except Sam.

"A date? With who?." Phil asks again.

"A guy he met. I can't tell anyone yet who it is, it's a secret." Bucky replies.

"Stiles is Gay?." Tony asks.

Pepper slaps her husband across the back of the head. "Weren't you listening when he told us he was Bisexual. The poor boy was close to a panic attack from being so nervous."

"For a Genius, you can be an idiot at times." Natasha says.

"Wait. Where's Steve?." Clint asks only realising he was missing.

"Out." Sam shrugs.

"With who?." Clint asks.

"Can we get back to my nephew being on a date." Phil exclaims.

"Bucky with me, now."

Bucky gets up and follows Phil to his office.

"Ohh someone's in trouble." Clint says in a sing-song voice.

"Clint. Shut up." Sam says in the same sing-song voice.

Tony followed wanting to know where his son was, and with who.

**

The whole cab ride Steve wouldn't tell Stiles where they were going much to his frustration. He doesn't like surprises, especially after everything that's happened in the last two years. The cab pulls up to The Metropolitan Museum of Art.

They get out of the cab after Steve pays the driver and steps onto the sidewalk.

"We're going to The Met?." Stiles asks, his face lighting up with excitement.

"Of course. When I saw you sketching the other night on the balcony, I thought maybe you would love to go." Steve chuckles as Stiles grins.

Steve takes Stiles hand and leads him into the entrance of the Museum. When they get there, Steve pulls out two tickets from his jacket pocket and hands them over to the guards.

**

Bucky  and Tony follow Phil into his office and they both take a seat in front of his desk.

"Want to tell me why wasn't I notified that my nephew was going on a date?." Phil asks.

"And who is my son on a date with?." Tony asks. "I haven't had chance to check them out. Is it someone from work, because he hardly goes anywhere else to meet anyone?."

Tony was a little worried. He didn't think Stiles was in a good enough place to be dating anyone just yet. He was too vulnerable.

"Steve." Bucky replies.

"He's on a date with the capsicle?." Tony asks.

"You should have seen him. He kissed Steve at around 4.30 in the morning last week and freaked out. He called me to his room, where I found him pacing and stressing. I asked him what was going on and he cried out 'I kissed Steve' and then started to hyperventilate. I got him to calm down before sitting him on the couch and having him explain what happened calmly. He started talking about how he liked Steve and was worried he would find him disgusting for kissing him."

"What happened after?." Phil asks.

"I got him to go to bed, but I had to stay with him, and he clung to me the whole night crying himself to sleep. The next day, I couldn't go further than the door without him breaking down. I couldn't get him to eat or get him out of bed. So while he fell asleep, I had Sam watch him while I went to talk to Steve and get him to go and talk to Stiles. While I was with Steve, Sam texted me to say that he couldn't get Stiles to calm down and he was calling my name so I ran with Steve up to Stiles floor and calmed him down before I told him Steve was there to talk to him and that I would be in the next room. When they came out, he was happy and thanked me, telling me he had a date with Steve, but they hadn't set a date at that point." Bucky says.