Chapter 18

{Night of Prom}

Me and Ryan are currently getting ready for prom. I'm finished putting on my makeup and now curling my hair.

"Blake where's your mascara," Ryan says.

"Here," I say handing her my makeup bag.

I finish my hair and go get my dress out the closet. I get my dress on and put on my sandals since I can't wear heels with my cast. I put on finishing touches and see Ryan's ready too.

"Ryan there here," Ryan's mom yells from downstairs.

I breathe out and walk downstairs. I see Hayes at the bottom of the stairs in his suit and matching tie.

"Here," he says and slides my corsage up my wrist. I smile and pin his to his jacket.

"You look beautiful," Hayes says.

"You don't look too bad either," I say and kiss him on the cheek.

We take a few pictures and get in the limo. We get to the school and walk in.

We take a few pictures and dance to some fast songs then a slow song comes on. Hates reaches out his hand and I smile and take it.

"May I have this dance," Hayes asks.

"Your so cliche," I say and laugh.

"So yes," he says and hands my crutches to Matt to go sit down. He stands me on his feet so I can move with him.

"You know your so beautiful right Hayes," Hayes says smiling.

"Your a good dancer," I say and kiss him.

"Yeah I know he says when we separate.

"I love you Blake," Hayes says and looks into my eyes.

"I love you too Hayes," I say and lay my head on his shoulder.

After the song ends we get off the dance floor and sit down.

"I'm a little cold I'm going to get my jacket," I say and stand up. Hayes nods and I walk out on my crutches. I grab my jacket and throw it over myself as I start walking back towards the school gym.

"Hey babe you miss me," I hear behind me. I jump at the voice knowing who it is. I try to hurry back to the gym.

"Oh babe, " Bill says and kick one of my crutches out from under me. I fall to the rocks in the parking lot.

"HAYES," I scream tears rolling down my face. Bill covers my mouth.

"Shh let's not do that," Bill says.

I try to get away but he punches me in the stomach making me lose my breathe. He throws me in the trunk of a car.

We stop and he gets me out the car at the same house. Really how stupid.

He brings me down to the same basement and tues me up to the same chair.

"Alright well I hope your ready to get punished you got one if my men killed and got police on our trail," Bill says as Kyle walks halfway down the stairs.

He takes my clothes off and ties me to the pole like he did last time. I close my eyes and cry.

"Open your eyes," he demands. I keep them closed. He punches me.

"Open them," he says and I do.

He pounds into me and slaps me and hits me and chokes me in the process.

"I'm done with you for now," Bill says and kicks me. I sob and curl up in a ball beside the pole.

"Hayes please find me," I say through sobs.