Chapter 13

~Hayes's POV~
"STOP..STOP," Blake yells still sleeping and tossing.

"Baby hey..Blake it's okay," I say and she opens her eyes.

"It was so real," she says and tears start running down her face. I pull her into my lap and rap my arms around her.

~Blake's POV~
"Is she okay," the guy on the couch asks Hayes.

"Yeah I'm fine," I say and whip under my eyes.

"Okay just checking," he says and walks out.

"Who is that," I ask Hayes.

"Shawn he's one of my buddies," he says.

"Are you hungry," Hayes asks.

"A little," I say.

"Alright what do you want," he asks.

"Sushi and seaweed salad," I say and laugh at myself. Hayes laughs too.

"No but seriously," I say.

"Okay," he says and packs me downstairs and to that damn chair.

{After we eat}

We pull back up at the house and walk inside. I hear someone singing and playing guitar and it's really good.

"Who is that," I whisper.

"Shawn," Hayes says.

I nod my head and Hayes gets me out of the wheel chair.

"Can I at least try to walk," I say.

"Fine," he says and puts me on the ground and holds his arm around me.

"Be careful," he says and hands me a pair of crutches. I nod and take them.

I lift my leg with the cast up and try to move instantly falling Hayes catches pme and picks me up.

"I'm carrying you," he says.

He puts me bridal style and I lean up and kiss him. He starts walking upstairs. He lays on his bed and puts me on top of him.

"Will you tell me why you got so scared earlier," he says. I look down I shake my head.

"Princess please," he says.

"It ran back through my head Hayes... I dreamed of them raping me and it was just like before.... It was like I was actually in pain," I say.

"I'm so sorry," he says and kisses my cheek.

"It was my first time... and I wanted it to be special... a good memory you know," I says tears running down my face.

"I know and I wish I could've done something.....I wish I was your first," he says and raps his arms around my waste. I look into his eyes his blue eyes.

"Hey Ryan and Dylan are coming over later," Cameron says opening the door.

"Yay," I say and Hayes sits up which makes me go into his lap.

"And we're supposed to be going over to Matt's," Cameron says.

"I have to change," I say looking down at the shorts and T-shirt I have on.

Alright guys this is short but there's more coming I've been bust with testing and I'm tired of ELA that's all we've been doing on this test and tomorrow too like kill me.

AND I JUST ORDERED MY DIGI TICKETS I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Ily guys go check out my last few books if you want...💖