Chapter 15

~Blake's POV~
We get to Matt's house. I get out with the crutches. Hayes walks up and knocks on the door.

"What's up," Matt says and giving Hayes a bro hug.

"How are you," Matt says and hugs me. He's always so friendly.

"I'm good other than this," I say pointing to my leg. He laughs and we head inside.

"Hey..holy shit come sit down," Abbi says and I laugh.

"It's fine..but thanks," I say and Hayes comes up behind me and raps his arms around my waste.

"You guys want something to drink," Sammy says walking out the kitchen.

"BLAKE," Sammy yells and hugs me as I laugh at him.

"Whoa that's Hayes's girl back up," Nash says sarcastically. Hayes start laughing and Matt walks out with a bottle of vodka in his hand.

"Here," he says pouring some shots and handing it to everyone. I down mine quickly and look up to everyone.

"So when are you going to sit down," Cameron says.

"Why," I say and laugh.

"Because your making me nervous," he says.

"It's not that bad but if all of you are that nervous I'll sit down," I say. I walk over to the couch and sit down.

"Thank you," Cameron says. I roll my eyes playing with him.

~2 Hours Later~

"You ready," Hayes says.

"Yea," I say yawning.

"Here," he says and pick me up.

"I can walk," he says.

"Yea but your not," he says. Nash grabs my crutches and follows us outside. Hayes puts me in the passenger seat and Nash puts my crutches in the back.

"Bye," Nash says.

"Bye Nashy," I say. He laughs and walks back inside.

"Alright so my mom set ground rules," Hayes says.

"Okay," I say.

"No sleeping in the same bed and-," he busts into laughter before he can finished.

"What," I say also laughing at how hard he's laughing.

He quits laughing. "No sex," he says.

"Okay reasonable," I say and laugh.

"Yeah but I don't know about one of those rules," Hayes says.

My eyes go wide "HAYES," I say and laugh at him.

"I was talking about the sleeping in the same bed rule," he says and laughs.

"Sure you did," I say as he continues to laugh.

We pull up at his house and I grab my crutches from the backseat. We walk to the door and he unlocks it.

As soon as we get inside I head upstairs slowly and go into Hayes's room were my bag is and walk in the bathroom to change.

I slip my shirt over my head and the door opens. My eyes go wide.

"Sorry," Hayes say and turns real fast.

"It's fine," I say slipping on my big shirt.

"You can turn around now," I say. He turns around and walks over to the cabinet.

"I just needed to brush my teeth," he says and laughs a little. I laugh a little and walk out.

"I'm going to sleep," I say and walk towards the guest room.

"Wait..no kiss," he says. I give him a quick kiss and go lay down.

~Hayes's POV~
(A hour later)

"STOP...STOP," I hear someone yelling down the hall. I jump out of bed and run to her room.

"AHHH," she screams as I grab onto her as she squirms around.

"Blake..Blake," I say.

"STOP," she says fighting me.

"Babe..Blake," I say trying to wake her up. Her eyes shot open. I pull her I to my chest as she starts crying.

"Your coming to sleep with me," I say not giving her a choice. She nods and I carry her to my room.

~Blake's POV~
Hayes carries me to his room. I sits me on his bed. I cover up and he comes and lays beside me.

"Did I wake the guys up," I ask.

"No there still at Matt's and Shawn is too," Hayes says.

"Your mom said no sleeping in the same bed," I say.

"I know," he says.

I turn over facing him. He raps his arms around waste. I connect our lips.

It gets heated and he flips over on top of me. He slips my shirt over my head. He looks down at me. He looks me in the eyes. I take his shirt off and he starts kissing my neck.

I wake up curled up to Hayes. I stretched as Hayes turns over and looks at me.

"Morning babe," Hayes says.

"Morning," I say.

"We broke the rules," I say.

He smiles. "I think we'll live," he says.

"Breakfast?" He says.

"Yea hold on," I say and slip on my shorts with his shirt.

"I need my crutches," I say and throw my legs over the side of the bed.

"Uh yeah hold on," he says and walks out the room. He comes back a few minutes later with them.

"Thanks," I say and stand up on them.
We walk downstairs and go in the kitchen.

"The guys are all passed out," Hayes says laughing a little bit.

"And probably with a hangover," I say.

"Most likely," he says. He grabs the cinnamon toast crunch from the cabinet. He pours two bowls full and puts milk in them. He hands me one.

"Thank you," I say and Hayes comes and sits by me.

"Hey guys," Nash says rubbing his eyes.

"Hey buddy," Hayes says laughing at the fact he has 'BOSS ASS BITCH' wrote down his stomach.

"What the hell is on your stomach," I say laughing.

"Body paint," he says.

"You got boss ass bitch painted on your stomach," Hayes says.

"Yes," Nash says.

"How crazy was it last night," I ask.

"I have an extreme hangover and would rather not play 20 questions," he says and walks into the kitchen and looking through the cabinets.

"Where the hell are the fruity pebbles," Nash says.

"We're out," Hayes says.

"Dammit," he says and walks upstairs.