Chapter 2

Hey the outfits above are what we wear to the party and what Ryan's hair looks like.

I get done getting snacks and stuff for this weekend. I also get a few movies. I pull into Ryan's driveway. I run inside since I know her parents aren't home they're always working off but they "trust her".

I run in her room "your cookies ma lady," I say and throw them at her. Then I realize her hair is blue and purple.

"Holy shit it's blue," I say.

"Yea you like," she says.

"It looks great who did it."

"A little hair shop in town."

"It's so pretty."

"I know," she says and flips her hair.

"And thanks for the cookies," she says opening them.

"Let's head to the party," I say grabbing my keys. We get in my car and head to Cameron's house which was a struggle because I was getting direction from Ryan. I've been to Cameron's but Sammy drove.

We finally get there and the party is already starting. I walk in and it already smells like alcohol. I walk into the kitchen.

"Hey...Blakelynn?" an older guy asks.

"Cameron?" I ask.

"Yep nice to meet you," he says.

"Nice to meet you and call me Blake," I say.

"Want a drink," Cameron asks me.

"Uhh sure," I say and pick up a green jello shot and hand Ryan a red one.

"Blake," Matt says.

"Hey Matt" I say and give him a hug.

"It's been forever" he says.

"Yeah I know," I say as Sammy walks up.

"Hey," I say to Sammy.

"Hey," he says.

"Let's go dance," I say to Ryan.

We get on the dance floor and dance. It starts getting really crowded as more and more people show up. I lose Ryan but find someone really hot in the process. Me and this guy start dancing together.

"Hey sorry I have to find my friend," I say over the music to the guy...he has pretty eyes.

I walk into the kitchen to a drinking Ryan. I grab a drink from the counter full of vodka. I drink some of it and walk back to the dance floor.

I look around and see the guy no where to be found. I shake it off and stand on the wall by the kitchen.

"Hey sweet cheeks," some drink guy that you can literally smell the alcohol on says to me.

"I'm not sweet," I say.

"I think you are," he says getting in my face and feeling on me.

"BUT IM NOT YOU CHESSY BASTARD," I say and knee him in the balls. He falls to the ground as everyone looks over at me.

I roll my eyes and walk in the kitchen. When I do I see a drunk mess of Ryan. Eating a pork chop.

"Holy shit Blake look it's pork and pork is pig," she says.

"Yea I know Ryan let's go home and get you to bed," I say and grab her arm.

"But wait I've made a idea," she says.

"Ok what is it," I ask her. She throws her porch chop across the room hitting Cameron.

"HOLY SHIT THIS MEANS THEY CAN FLY," Ryan screams.

"What do you mean," I ask.

"If a pork chop is pig and you throw it a pig is flying," she says.

"Sorry Cameron thanks for inviting us," I say dragging Ryan out the door.

I make sure she buckles in and I drove to her house. I leas her upstairs and make her lay down. I lay down beside her and fall asleep.