Chapter 12

~Hayes's POV~
I sit down in the waiting room after they stitched up my forehead. Which only took about half a hour.

"Umm where's Blake's parents," a nurse says holding some papers.Ryan stands up.

"Her dad just died," she says.

"She's been staying with me and my mom is off on a business trip," she says.

"Okay do you think you can try to fill out these forms," the nurse says. Ryan grabs the clip board and sits back down.

"Wait! Mam how is she," I say and run up to the nurse.

"I don't know sir she's in surgery," she says.

"I'm so sorry," she says and walks away. I go sit back down and put my face in my hands.

~Ryan's POV~
"WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER," I hear someone yell. I look up to Blake's mom. Why the hell is she here.

"Mam whats her name," a nurse says.

"Blakelynn," she says.

"Okay mam she's in surgery go have a seat," the nurse says and Caroline comes and sits beside me.

"Why hello dear," Caroline says.

"Why are you here Caroline you run out on your daughter and now you come back," I say.

"Don't sass me you bitch your just like Blakelynn," Caroline says.

"She's might die you cunt," I say.

"Yea how about you not talk to her or my girlfriend like that," Hayes says.

"Okay good news and bad news," a nurse says.

"Blake is out of surgery and is stable but she's passed out and we don't know when she'll wake up but you can go see her but only 2," she says.

Me and Hayes jump up and follow the nurse. We walk into the room and see Blake covered in wires lifeless.

Hayes walks over to the side of her bed and grabs her hand.

~Blake's POV~
I hear faint talking in the background.

"Your not taking her," I hear someone scream. I slightly open my eyes.

"Hayes," I say as I get a glimpse of him.

"Ah," I say and look down at the cast on my leg. Then I come to the realization I have no underwear on. I raise my blanket up enough to see my hospital gown and feel a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Blake," Hayes says running over to me. He grabs my face gently and gives me a kiss.

"What's going on," I ask looking in the doorway to my mom.

"Blake she wants to take you with her to live in Australia with some guy," Hayes says.

"No I'm not going they can't make me," I say and try to sit up. Hayes pushes me back down in the bed.

"I'm sixteen they can't make me," I say.

"I'm not going Caroline," I say to where she can hear me.

{The next day}
I'm slipping on my nikes getting ready to leave the hospital. Hayes helps me into a wheel chair. I get in the car and look down at the ground.

"You okay babe," Hayes asks and turns my face. I shake my head and look back down.

"Babe talk to me," Hayes says. I start crying.

"Please," he says.

"I don't want to talk right now," I say and whip my eyes.

"Okay," he says kinda pissed and start the car.

"Your coming to stay with me," Hayes says.

"Okay," I say and grab his hand.

We pull up at his house and he helps me out and into the wheelchair.

"I hate this thing," I say crossing my arms. Hayes laughs.

You'll be out of it when your strong enough to lift yourself up," he says. I roll my eyes.

He brings me inside and I see Nash and Cam sitting in the living room with someone else I don't know.

"Holy shit," Cameron says.

"Yea I feel like shit...so I'm going to sleep," I say.

"Okay see you later," Nash says. Hayes picks me up bridal style and carries me upstairs.

He lays me on his bed and starts to walk out.

"Don't go," I say.

"I don't want to lay on you and hurt you or anything," he says.

"So come lay with me," I say. He carefully lays next to me.

"Your laying down not defusing a bomb," I say laughing at him. He smiles and softly kisses me.

"I love you soo much," he says.

"I love you too," I say and rap my arms around him.

"Why don't you tabl to me or tell me what bothering you," he says.

"Hayes please can we talk about this later," I say and lay my head on his chest and he nods.