Chapter 16

~Blake's POV~
"Okay," I say and laugh.

"Yea he likes fruity pebbles a lot," Hayes says.

"Makes sense," I say.

"You finished," Hayes asks.

"Yea," I say handing him my bowl.I grab my crutches and walk upstairs as Hayes follows.

"Let's go do something," I say.

"Okay like what," Hayes says.

"Umm...the movies," I say.

"Okay get ready," he says.

I walk out of the bathroom ready (above). I walk downstairs and hear the guys talking.

"I didn't think you'd actually do it here man," Cam says.

"I don't want it," Hayes says.

"Want what," I say not thinking anything about what they're talking about. Hayes shoots a look at Nash.

"What," I say getting concerned.

"Here," Cam says handing me some money.

"What's this for," I ask.

"They made a bet off you," Shawn says.

"What," I say in disbelief.

"To take your virginity that night at the party I told them it was a dick move and I told them I was going to tell you," Shawn says.

"Asshole," I say and try to walk out the house.

"Blake stop," Hayes says and grabs my shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch me and here go use it you earned it," I say and throw the money in his face.

"Blake it-," he says before I cut him off.

"No shut up...thanks Shawn glad someone that actually cares," I say and start tearing up.

I walk out to my car and drive to my house. I haven't been there in a while. I walked inside and just turned around. I couldn't take being in that house not now.

I sit back in my car and put my head on the steering wheel. I start crying. I thought he loved me, I thought he was there for me, I thought he would do anything for me, I thought when he came and saved me through love but no it was a damn bet.

"Blake," I hear outside my widow. I look up to Hayes. I just pull out the drive way and speed down the road. He isn't doing this to me. I drive to Ryan's house. I fill her in on everything sobbing to her.

"A bet he did this for a bet...I don't believe it," she says.

"What do you mean," I ask her.

"He was soo worried when you were gone and in the hospital like truly cared for what happened to you...he fell in love with you," she says.

"I-I didn't give him a chance to say anything..he's probably pissed," I say.

"He'll forgive you," she says.

"But they made a bet on me an actual bet to take my virginity," I say.

"That was wrong I know but you love him," she says. I hear a knock on the front door. I sit on the couch as Ryan opens the door.

"Where is she," Hayes says worried with a little bit of anger laced in his voice. He walked in to where I was.

"It's not what you think," Hayes says.

"Oh really I think it is," I say.

"I'm sorry Blake it wasn't my idea," he says.

"But you did it and told them....honestly everything your saying isn't making me feel sorry for you at all," I say.

"Blake you were that bad girl that everyone talking about you...were beautiful," he says.

"So this means," I say.

"You were the hardest target and they knew that."

"You were trouble and your being a bitch," he says.

"I DONT KNOW WHY BUT IM ALWAYS TROUBLE," I yell.

"Blake," Ryan says.

"NO RYAN I GET IN YOUR WAY HAYES HERE IS A TRUE ASSHOLE WHO BROKE MY HEART AND MY MOM LEFT BECAUSE I WAS IN HER WAY I DONT WANT TO BE TROUBLE BUT I FEEL LIKE AFTER MY MOM LEFT IM NOTHING SHE LEFT BECAUSE OF ME," I yell crying.

"Blake I'm sorry,please hear me out," Hayes says. I nod my head whipping my eyes.

"I'm an asshole I know I shouldn't have done what I did the bet was wrong..but Blakelynn I fell in love with you," he says.

"I've lost respect for Cameron," I say.

"I'm okay with that as long as me and you are okay," he says. I walk over with my crutches and rap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"We're okay," I say.

"Good," he says smiling.

"Okay now I'm going to kick Cameron's ass," I say walking out the door. Ryan and Hayes follow me. I jump in my car and they get in.

We get there and I walk inside.

"Cameron can we have a word," I say.

"Yeah what," he says.

"Well I heard your the one who made the bet," I say. He looks down.

"Yeah why," he says. I start hitting him with my crutches.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE MAKE A BET ON A GIRL AGAIN," I scream and hit him in the dick. He groans and falls to the floor.

"Okay that's enough babe," Hayes says picking me up.

"You deserved that," I say. Hayes puts me down and hands me my crutches.

"You guys are staying with me," Ryan says.

"Good idea I don't want to stay in the fucking same house as these kinds of people," I say.