Chapter 1

"Whatever Ms. Ferrington," I say walking out of the vice principles office.

"BLAKELYNN GET BACK IN HERE" she yells from the office. I just keep walking. "IT'S BLAKE" I yell.

So I'm Blake I live in North Caroline I'm 16 and well that's about it.

I walk to my class and sit in the back.

"So how many days of detention" my best friend or may I say partner in crime Ryan whose name is actually Casey but her middle name is Ryan. Don't call her Casey she'll whoop your ass.

"So Blakelynn second hour and already went it the office new record," Gilinsky says.

"Yea why and don't call me Blakelynn you asshole," I say.

"There's a party tonight if you wanna come it's at Cameron Dallas's place," Ryan says.

"Well duh and it's what are you wearing," I ask Ryan.

"Probably just shorts and a crop top," she says.

"Okay," I say and the bell rings.

"I'm skipping...Starbucks," Ryan says.

"Duh let's go," I say

We hop in my black mustang that was my moms until she left with some guy a year ago.

We pull up to Starbucks and get our usual. We sit in the parking lot of Starbucks for about and hour and a half.

"We might as well get lunch while we're out," Ryan says.

"Yea," I say and drive to Taco Bell.

We get our tacos and drive back to school. I walk in with my Starbucks still in my hand.

"So you left is here while you skipped," Sammy says.

"Yeah sorry my Starbucks meter was low," I say and take a sip of my drink. We go and sit on some of the little concrete chairs in the courtyard and talk.

"Where's Johnson," I ask Gilinsky.

"He had a massive hangover," Gilinsky says.

"And you've come to school before with a buzz from that night," I say and laugh.

"That was a good day," Gilinsky says.

The bell rings for lunch to end and I walk to my fifth hour class.

"Money how are you," I ask my math teacher which is a bald stuck up man that can't teach.

"Fine Thomas now sit," he says.

I sit down in my normal seat next to Sammy. I already know this lesson. I might be bad but I'm smart.

The bell rings and I go to PE. I get dressed in my PE clothes and we run laps.

"Blake," my PE teacher says.

"Ms. Gale," I say. She's the only teacher I really like and behave for in this school.

"You can't keep going to the office and getting detention then I'm going to have to kick you off the volley ball team," she says.

Which I know this statement isn't true I'm one of her best players.

"Okay Ms. Gale...how many suicides," I ask.

"50 now go do them," she says. Huh less than last time. I start running them.

I get finished and change back into my clothes and go get a water from the vending machines. I go and sit in the bleachers by Ryan.

The bell rings and we leave because we don't have a 7th period. She drives home her black camaro.

I pull up in my driveway. I'm not finch but I have money my dad has a pretty good job. I walk inside to the smell of cigarettes.

"Shit," I say and shut the door quietly. I try and sneak upstairs.

"BLAKELYNN COMMME DOWWN HERE," my dad slurs.

I stay quiet hoping he won't here me. He gets really depressed about my mom and drinks and when he drinks he gets violent.

"BLAAAKE," he slurs coming upstairs.

I run to my closet and hide.

"BLAKE," he says walking in my room. Why didn't I lock the door I'm so stupid. He opens the closet door.

"Blake why are hiding," he says angry. He slaps me hard in the face.

"Daddy please stopp," I say crying.

His eyes go wide and he leaves. I run in my bathroom and sit down and just cry. I pull out my pink iPhone 5c and text Ryan.

{Phone Convo}
Me- Can I please stay over.

Ryan- Yea of course is he drunk.

Me- Yea....

Ryan- Ok come over and still wanna go party.

Blake- Yea sounds fun gtg I'll get ready and pack my stuff.

Ryan-K bye.

I put on what I'm wearing to the party. I lightly curl my hair and take my smeared makeup off. I redo it a little different and go to pack my bag.

I get finished packing and grab my backpack and bag with my clothes. I peek my head out the door...no one was in the hall upstairs. I run down the stairs and out the front door. I get in my car. I text Ryan.

{Phone Convo}
Me- Hey I'll be there in a little while I'm going to get some food and stuff for tonight.

Ryan- Okay I'm going to dye my hair.

Me- Ooh what color.

Ryan- It's a surprise now don't forget cookies bye.

I laugh at her text and lock my phone.

Hey guys all the guys are between the age of 16 to 18 and what we look like is above.

I hope you guys like it.