Chapter 7

Shit 10 minutes. I run and wash ashes down the sink and start to spray air freshener around the house to get the smell out. Then I see lights pull up. Okay it doesn't smell like weed and there's no alcohol.

"Hayes come on you have to leave come around back," I say as I run to the back door and he follows me.

"Bye," I say pushing him out the door.

"Bye," he says leaning down for a kiss. I peck him on the lips.

"Now go," I say pushing him out the door. He runs around to the fence and leaves.

I walk inside to Ryan burning popcorn.

"Ryan what the hell," I whisper.

"It gets rid of the smell just in case," she says pulling it out the microwave. Then her parents walk in.

"Hey sweetie," her mom says.

"Hey," she says.

"How are you dear," Miss Hood asks hugging me.

"I'm getting through it," I say and look down.

"Ok dear stay with us as long as you want," she says and walks upstairs.

"That was a close one," Ryan says.

"Yea," I say and walk upstairs.

"Are you ok," she says at the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm fine," I say feeling the tears coming.

I walk into the guest bedroom and lay down face first in the pillow and cry. I hear my phone ringing but I ignore it.

About 20 minutes later I hear a knock on my window. I sit up and hear it again. I walk to the window and open the curtains to Hayes in the tree beside the window. I quickly open the window.

"Hayes are you fucking stupid," I say pulling him in.

"Ryan said you were upset and I called and texted you but you didn't answer so I came to check on you," he says.

"Sorry I was-."

"Crying," he sys cutting me off and pulling me into a hug.

"Yea," I say crying again. He rubs my back as I cry into his chest. I pull back and wipe my eyes.

"You ok," he says grabbing my hips.

"Yeah go before I get caught," I say pecking his lips.

"Bye," he says climbing out the window.

I lay down and go to sleep because I have school tomorrow.

{Next Morning}

I wake up do my hair and makeup. I throw on a cute outfit (above) and grab my bag. Ryan and I hop in her car and drive to school. I jump out walk to the courtyard.

"Hey babe," Hayes says rapping his arm around me. Then of course the bell rings. I walk to first hour with Hayes's arm around me.

"I knew you were a Thot since day one," some girl says behind me.

"Bitch say what," I say turning around to her.

"I said I knew you were a Thot since day one," she says.

"Come on your better than that," Hayes says. I turn around and we walk to first hour. I sit down in my desk and watch as first hour flies by.

{End of School}
I walk out to Ryan's car as Hayes walks with me. We get to the car and wait on Ryan.

"You me date now," Hayes says leaning on Ryan's car.

"Where to," I say.

"Ice cream then the park," he says.

"Sure," I say as I see Ryan walking out.

"RYAN WE'RE GOING ON A DATE SEE YOU LATER," Hayes screams as he throws me over his shoulder and I wave at Ryan and she starts laughing at us.