Chapter 9

{Friday getting ready to leave school}

I walk out to my car waiting on Ryan to meet me.

"Hey what are you doing tonight," Sammy asks.

"I don't know probably going to get fucked up and party," I say.

"Okay my plans too," he says laughing.

"Alright then see ya there," I say and see Ryan and Hayes walk out. Hayes and Ryan walk over.

"Babe I'll meet up with you tonight," he says and gives me a kiss.

"Okay," I say and jump in the drivers seat of my car and head to Ryan's house.

"So your the party specialist where's one tonight," I ask Ryan.

"Well there's one Charlie Crosses and or at Matthew Espinosa's," she says.

"Umm defiantly Matt's," I say.

Matt is like the party king. Let's just say he hosts some of the best parties in our school and everyone is invited so there huge. But he only has one like every 5 months due to the fact he doesn't want to have one, he's at one or is in Panama sitting in the beach almost every weekend. He has money but he's not rich.

I start getting ready. I have to look cute because well everyone is going to he there. I get ready (Above). I put on my snapback backwards and walk out to my car. Ryan takes hers to go get Dylan.

I text Hayes and tell him to meet me at the party. I start driving to Matt's. Me and Matt used to close freshman year but not so much these other couple of years just the high school effect I guess.

I pull up to Matt's house to see people already crowded in. I walk in and see Hayes.

"Hey babe," I say jumping on his back.

"Hey," he says grabbing my legs so I won't fall. I jump down.

"Hey," Matt says giving me a hug.

"Hey," I say and hug him.

"This is my girlfriend Abbi," he says gesturing to a very pretty tall blonde.

"Hey and this is- ..."

"Hayes I know him and all of his friends," he says.

"Oh cool," I say.

"Hey poo bear," a taller brunette guy with bright blue eyes like Hayes's says with Cameron behind him.

"Really Nash," Hayes says.

"Oh sorry your little girlfriends here," he says.

"I have a name asshole," I say.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm Nash and Hayes is my little brother," he says.

"Hi Nash I'm Blake," I say.

"Nice to meet you Nash says and they walk off with Matt and Abbi following them.

"So poo bear," I say and start laughing.

"It was a nickname he gave me as a kid ok," he says.

"Ok," I says till laughing.

"Hey," Ryan says with Dylan.

"Hey guys," I say.

I'm going to get a drink I'll be right back," I say and go grab a red cup full of vodka. I start to walk back out to where Hayes is.

"Your coming with me dear," a big man says pulling me out the door making me drop my drink.

He throws me in his trunk but we don't start driving. I start crying. I just got fucking kidnapped what the hell.

I pull my phone out and text Hayes.

{Phone Convo}
Me- Hayes I just got threw in a trunk of a car but I'm still at the party.

Hayes- By who..

Me-Idk some man please help me.

Hayes- Okay I will find you I promise.

I pull up my phone app and dial 911 then the car jolts forward making me hit my head on the back and everything goes black.

~Hayes's POV~
I run outside to look for Blake and the car she's in. I see a man locking up his trunk I'm guessing that's the one she's in.

"HEY YOU ASSHOLE," I scream as he jumps in the front seat. He speeds off down the road.

"Shit," I say and jump in my hummer. I speed off trying to catch up with him. I lose him.

"DAMMIT," I yell and hit the steering wheel. I go back to Matt's and run over to him.

"Matt I need your help," I say.

"Yeah sure," he says.

"Blake just got took by some guy and she's not texting me back like she was before," I say.

"Shit CAM GET EVERYONE OUT BUT THE GUYS."

"Thanks Matt," I say and run over to Ryan and Dylan.

~Ryan's POV~
"Stop Dylan," I say as he tickles me as I'm sitting in his lap.

"Ryan Blake's been kidnapped I need your help," Hayes says looking as freaked out as ever.

"Holy shit by who," I say tears rimming my eyes.

"I don't know but she texted me and now she's not responding," he says as you can tell he's breaking down inside.

Tears start rolling down my face. Dylan pulls me into a hug.

"We've got to find her," I say crying into his chest.

"We will," Dylan says.

~Blake's POV~
I wake up tied to a chair in the dark.

"Hello," I say quietly and lights shoot on.

"Oh she's awake," a man says behind me.

"Where am I," I ask.

"That's for me to know not you," the man says walking in front of me to where I can see him.

"So why am I here then," I say.

"Because your father...yeah that douchebag owes us money and since you know he's dead well why not take his precious daughter in return," he says.

"Don't talk about my dad like that you dick," I say.

"Oh dear this is where it gets fun...see I get to teach you manners and well that was rude," he says grabbing a knife from the table beside him.

He comes and cuts my arm that starts bleeding instantly. He cut me deep too.

"AHHHH.....Please stop," I say crying.

"I'm just getting started," he says and cuts my leg.