Chapter 11

~Blake's POV~
Bill got done with me and tied me back up to the chair naked. Thanks Bill.

"Hayes don't look over here," I say. He just stays looking down.

Bill's not too good at tying. I slip my hand from the ropes. I run and slip my clothes back on.

I run to Hayes phone that's on the table and call 911. I tell them what's going in and we need help.

I untie Hayes's hands but before I can untie his feet I hear people running downstairs.

"You little bitch," Kyle says and picks up a knife. He stabs me in the stomach at throws me into the wall and starts kicking me.

Everything goes black. I hear people screaming. I open my eyes slightly to a police officer. I hear gunshots.

"Hayes," I breathe out and the man looks down at me. I feel someone grab my hand and it goes black again.

~Hayes's POV~
They shot one of the guys when he was stalling as Bill and the other one left. I run after the cop that's carrying Blake up the stairs.

"Hayes," I hear her barely get out. I grab her hand and walk with her.

I grabbed my phone off the table they put it on when they tied me up. They bring her in the ambulance. I jump in with her as they hold down her stomach where they cut her.

"HURRY UP," the man in the back screams.

I pull out my phone and call Ryan.

{Phone Convo}
"Ryan don't ask questions get everyone to the hospital now," I say.

"O-okay be careful," she says and I hang up.

Blake starts shaking all over the table.

"Sir help me hold her down," the man says as he and the other women in the back hold her down. I hold her legs down.

"What's going on," she's having a seizure she doesn't have enough energy to function and this cut isn't helping and she's going into shock," the women says.

She stops and we let her go. We get to the hospital and they hurt her into some big metal doors. i start to follow them but a nurse holds me back.

"Sir you can't go with them," she says.

"I have to let me threw," I say pushing back.

"Sir calm down and go wait in those chairs," she says.

"NO I'M NOT STAYING CALM SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND I NEED TO GO WITH HER," I yell.

"Hayes," Ryan says behind me with Nash.

"Come here bro," Nash says holding out his arms.

"No fuck this," I say and walk outside and sit on the edge of the sidewalk. Nash comes and sits by me.

"This one got you good," he says.

"I love her Nash she's special.... I knew she was when I first saw her," he says.

"I'm sorry," he says and raps his arm around me.

"They raped her man...they tied her up and raped her.....I had to sit there and listen to her cry and scream for help...I couldn't help I could barely move my head and was dizzy I couldn't see straight... but I could hear her all because the guy hit me with a broom stick," I say.

"Come on bro let's get you fixed up," he says and we walk inside.