The big sleep

You wake up to sudden movement pushing you into the railing holding up the stairs, heather had woken up clearly. "Ew what the heck were you doing?" She said standing up, no one else was awake and it was still dark out, you were still half asleep and before you could respond you fell asleep again. 

While you were asleep heather was poking your cheek trying to figure out if you were actually asleep or just faking coming to the conclusion that yes indeed y/n had fallen asleep again rolling her eyes at you she attempts to pick you up or at least make it so that you aren't lying on the steps but she can't because you were too heavy. She then gave up and went back to bed leaving you on the steps, thanks a lot by the way. 

Apparently when you came to everyone else had been awake for hours and were doing a run around the lake and had been very impressed because you slept the entire way through it even sleeping through Chris using a fog horn right in your ears. You woke up because you were hungry and were very confused about where you were and who was carrying you, looking down it was Eva, huh considering that you were taller than her the fact that she could carry you was very impressive and you weren't complaining about the fact that you didn't need to run around the lake because not only had Eva carried you but she'd carried you all the way to the end, then she realised that you were awake and put you down. "Noooooooo pick me back upppp" you say. Eva looked at you sighed and said "we are literally five steps from the end", "exactly, can't you carry me the five steps?" You say lifting up your arms and doing the grabby hand thingie (idk how to describe it :p), Eva looks at you not sure what to do it was literally five steps how could y/n not walk five steps? But on the other hand it was very adorable seeing her doing this little act, "pleeeeeaaassseee?" You say bringing Eva back to the present she reluctantly picked you up and walked the five steps into the food hall. 

Seeing as you and Eva were the first back it felt very weird just sitting there alone in the canteen together with Chris and chef but eventually everyone made it back to the canteen thankfully because you were starting to get very bored of waiting and listening to Chris talk about all his achievements. 

Once everyone was back Chris revealed the biggest feast you'd ever seen, but you knew what he was doing and while everything there looked super good you avoided anything containing turkey, which was most of it, once everyone had stuffed themselves with turkey Chris said that the challenge wasn't over and to head towards the camp fire because you've gotta stay awake for as long as you can. You were so gonna win this challenge I mean last night was proof right? You hardly slept so this was gonna be a breeze. 

24 hours in and everyone was still awake, never mind there goes Owen. Everyone but you was visibly tired and struggling to keep their eyes open, Courtney was running on the spot which was only gonna tire her out, but she does what she wants you guess. Most people were talking to try to stay awake so you guess it's like a bonding kinda thing where we're all forced to interact with each other fair enough but you couldn't talk to anyone you wanted to cuz they were either on the opposite team or seemed like they wanted to talk to no one. Nice. 

Then Eva got up saying she needed to use the bathroom, you noticed she dropped her MP3 player you also saw heather notice this you knew what she was doing and also got up to grab the MP3, you beat her to the music player and picked it up smiling at her you said "not today, go sit back down." She looked visibly angry but went to sit back down you then ran after Eva, "EVA!" You yelled grabbing her attention you caught up to her and she looked at you wondering why you had just ran after her, her first thought was that they weren't allowed to go to the loo but you said "you dropped your MP3 player" you say out of breath you didn't run often and you regret that but meh, Eva looks super happy despite the fact she didn't know it was gone "thank you! Thank you thank you!" She said taking the MP3 and hugging it "your welcome, you should take better care of it or someone might take it" You tell her she nods and awkwardly gives you hug, making you blush a bit, people didn't hug you often so it surprised you. You then returned to the camp fire and Eva continued to walk to the bathroom. 

72 hours in, it felt like a century most people had fallen asleep by now but to up the game Chris brought out his worst weapon, fairy tales. I mean it was terrifying for you because even though you can stay awake for mostly anything, a bed time story and your out for the count, this was your worst nightmare. Almost. Because Eva seeing your face shoved one of her head phones into your hand and sat next to you, you put the ear bud into your ear and Eva pressed play, heavy metal music blasted into one of your ears instantly removing any type of sleepiness you were feeling and blocking any chance of hearing the story, thank god for heather not getting her hands on the MP3. Once Chris had given up with the stories it all went back to normal.

What felt like forever later literally everyone had fallen asleep it was now just you, heather, Gwen, Duncan and Eva Trent had just fallen asleep and everyone else had been sent to take a shower and sleep properly, you were going to win this, you were confident in that because you were the only one who wasn't tired, well you were but just less than the others, and then Chris pulled out a book, oh dear god not another, you thought and this time it was a book on the history of Canada, come on whyyyyyyy? Can't we learn about something interesting? You thought, you didn't know any of Canadas history but you knew almost all of Englands I mean horrible history's was very educational, and there goes Eva and heather, both falling to the floor one backwards and the other falls forward, then Duncan got up needing to use the toilet and off he went, it was now you and Gwen a fight for the win, who was it gonna be, the answer? Her. You suddenly felt very tired and you fell to the floor next to heather, Gwen  following not long after at least you hadn't fallen asleep on the toilet. Like Duncan. 

It was midnight again you had woken up the last thing you remember was a fight to stay awake between you and Gwen and you'd lost, "piss" you say out loud assuming that everyone else was asleep, "did you just say 'piss' out loud for no reason?" You hear a voice say, "who was that?" You ask, "me? Courtney? Did you forget everything when you fell off that stump?" She asks. "Oh, no I didn't, but why are you awake? You were the first to fall asleep yesterday" you say, " I wanted to make sure you stayed asleep obviously, we can't have you sleeping through another challenge again" she had a point there "but why you?" You ask, "because no one else wanted to? Who would we are all tired" she says, "oh yeh right.... Hey where's Eva?" You ask she couldn't have gone home you think not everyone had voted and she couldn't of had a reason to lash out at everyone because you'd given her back the MP3, "toilet." Courtney said "now go back to sleep so that I can because I want to sleep" she then layed back down and turned around to face the wall you layed down also and fell back asleep. 

A new chapter for you all, you bunch of simps,  anyway hope you liked this Chapter and the elimination will take place at the start of the next chapter cuz I don't wanna get rid of Eva but I don't know who else to get rid of maybe Sadie or Katie. Anyway hope you all had a good Christmas and hope you all have a good day or night ~~~ Remi✨