🌸Basic straining🌸

A new day once more, and of course the day wouldn't be complete without rivalry from Harold and Duncan because they decided to hate eachother, and just as you were about to relax in the cabin and listen to some music chefs voice could be heard over the loud speaker. Oh great, it's that episode.
"Listen up you little cockroaches! I want all campers to report to the dock of shame at 0900 hours. That means now soldiers! Now!"
Usually you'd take your time but today you decided it was probably better to get a move on and head to the challenge asap. So off you ran to the docks, goodbye sweet
sweet 37 hour long playlist, were your thoughts as you left.

Everyone was lined up across the docs and chef was yelling at everyone through a mega phone, and hitting people into the correct formation with a stick. Like a cane but without the hooked end you guess. You just stood how you normally did but made an effort to correct your posture so you'd be standing up straight. Once it had been explained that chef was taking over the challenge etc etc something about not having lunch until someone got out and junk. You were all now stood on the beach holding up a canoe each team having one in their respective team colour, it's not so bad to be fair.. the amount of people holding up the canoe makes it feel like nothing, you could stand here all day.

Okay. That was a lie. When you thought that you didn't actually think it'd literally all day you stood here! In silence. With no lunch. And if you let go to itch your nose you get evil looks from everyone because you might get caught. You genuinely thought you were going to lose whatever amount of sanity you had left. It was dark and you were bored and wanted out. Right now. But you couldn't.. just a little longer you thought just a little longer and Lindsay will give up you can see it in her face.. and everyone else's to be honest but meh.

And then it happened, Lindsay started to walk to the bell. Her entire team yelling at her to not but Lindsay said she couldn't feel her arms and hit the bell with her head. Then everyone dropped the canoe and you were told to head to the 'mess hall'.

"Alright maggots you've got ten minutes to eat before night training begins so get to it!" Chef explained while standing Infront of three bins and Gwen rightfully asked where the food was, well it was in the bin wasn't it. Now here you were staring at an open bin looking at what looks like the remains from the previous challenge but it's mashed in with a bunch of other stuff and ashes from the flambé cake. So maybe if you just picked from the top it'd be good? Or not seeing as the first thing you put your hands on was an old slimy banana peel which you instantly gagged at and threw across the room before having to sit down after touching it. You were going to starve here oh the horror! I mean everyone was rightfully complaining over this, and yet... they hadn't bothered to stop people from going into the kitchen itself... so maybe if you dig through there you'll find something decent? Worth a shot. So you entered through the flappy door things that looked like the entrance to Ken's mojo dojo Casa house and started to look around the kitchen before finding a singular packet of crisps. Damn they really cleaned out this place of food for once. Still crisps was better than no crisps so you ate them.

Next thing you knew you were copying dance moves to the same loop of music on the beach at god knows what time while wishing it was time for bed. Because Courtney really had gotten you on that sleep schedule as much as you hated to admit it. The dance was going on and on and then the music was off, "Duncan?? What're you doing??" Courtney asked the punk who had just shut off the music while you went and lent on her because you felt like you couldn't stand properly any more, she didn't push you away, "One of us drops out we're done for the day." Duncan states before getting told that the group was done when chef said so and to do 20 push ups and Gwen asked to go to the bathroom and ended up cleaning it.

What felt like literally years later you were now back again in the canteen sat in your teams and now you had to write an essay about how amazing chef is. No. Yeah. You were done. If you could, you would've called him a twat and walked away like the chavs at school did to teachers but then you'd probably go home. So you sat looking at the paper hoping the words would just appear on the page before writing the worst piece of literature you'd ever seen in your life but atleast it was around 300 words so with that you rested your head on the table and hoped you'd doze off or something but you could sleep unless you wanted to be eliminated so you just kinda stared at the table and you only zoned in when you were told to go to bed leaving the canteen but as you did you caught a glimpse of Courtney and Duncan, and of course Duncan was flirting and Courtney was in denial.

"What hang on I thought we could go to bed????" You asked as you stood, barely awake, infront of an obstacle course. The ground was muddy and you'd showered yesterday. You weren't putting up with this not now anyway, I mean sure you could just leave and go to bed, sounds lovely, but then everyone would be mad at you or something. "Y/n. If you even think about leaving right now.." Courtney threatened as she looked you dead in your tired face and all you could do was make a sad face at her, you were still forced to run anyway as it wasn't optional. You basically walked it the first few times, you were too tired to run but you then remembered you couldn't leave until you finished this in under a minute so you picked up the pace. Near the end everyone was covered in mud, Heather was tangled in a rope by her leg, Owen had toppled over an obstacle and leshawna was stuck in the mud. You were trying to detangle heather from the rope when chef got really mad at Duncan and told him to sleep in the boat house.

Finally! Bed! You thought as you crashed onto a bunk, at this point it could've been anyone's bed and you still would've slept on it, before Courtney and Duncan came running into the cabin giggling like mad people holding a mass amount of food and drink. "Shhhush!! Bed time." You managed to mutter as they put the food on the floor and called everyone in to have some and now everyone was chatting in the cabin when all you wanted to do was sleep Heather had sat herself down infront of your bunk and held out what looked like a biscuit but to be honest you couldn't tell, "Eat something. You haven't eaten since breakfast." She stated and you raised an eyebrow at her behaviour before taking the biscuit like thing and nibbling at it. "Ohh yeah.. that one was a mistake..." you heard Courtney say from across the room before she ran out to vomit over the side of the cabin. You knew she'd kiss smelly rat boy then and there even after just throwing up but still she does as she wants you guess before you got in a good nap.

You had already gotten out of the tree thing chef had made you do, you just weren't built for it, and now you had some time to spare so you just wandered for a bit until it was announced that Gwen had won which meant a new elimination for your team.

Courtney. Courtney was going home? But.. that left you with literally no one! And as Courtney demand a recount you also did saying how literally no one voted for her, you should've stopped Harold from changing the votes you knew that you just got... distracted... by someone, which left you with no time and you watched Courtney be dragged off to the dock of shame as DJ and you waved goodbye and Duncan gave her a skull he carved. You were going to kill Harold the second you got the chance.

YIPPIE!!!!! New chapter at last!!!!!! Ik wayyy past when I said I'd update so sorry I just kept on forgetting 💀 and I gained a massive character ai addiction soooooooo yeah I got distracted, life update I'm now in collage so that's fun and I did decent on my Gcses Bcs im super smart yk. Im also no longer a Heather simp lmao 💀 Yeah more of a Josée lover now Bcs the ✨ice dancers✨ But I hope this chapter was worth the wait!!!! Just a reminder that this story is also on Ao3 now!! And I also have an insta if u wanna check it out cuz I'm more active there!! (It's in my profile bio!) Anyway ily guys!! Like omg have you seen the reads on this thing like honestly what do I keep feeding you??? 💀💀 but yeah see you next time!!! Ily!!! Byeee!! ~~~~~ Remi <3