🌸Paintball deer hunt🌸

A new day on the island and you were instead of being woken up by Courtney, woken up by Chris in a helicopter and the commotion in the boys room next door as Duncan freaked out.

"What's with the line for the toilet?? It's our turn" you asked as you approached the hut "it's heather she apparently needs her privet time" said Courtney from the back of the queue you saw gwen leave the line saying something about lumber jack style and everyone else decided to follow suit, but you didn't need to go that bad but you still didn't want to wait so you pushed Beth out of the way and kicked the door in "make way for me!" You announced and you waltzed in leaving Beth outside. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" You hear Heather complain as you walk in "well I'm going to the toilet and then I'm gonna brush my teeth and-" "NO I meant who gave you the right to come in???" Heather was stood by the mirror in a towel and was wearing a face mask "girl you've gotta learn to share honestly" you said walking into a stall "get. Out." Heather said, you presumed this worked on her siblings and anyone else she knew but you ignored her and did your business and then went to wash your hands and brush your teeth. "See sharing the bathroom isn't that hard is it??" You said looking at heather who was clearly still pissed off at you "well because I was so nice and let you stay in the bathroom you have to do me a favour" she said "I'm listening....but I won't be in any sort of alliance with you" heather rolled her eyes and said that she needed help putting lotion on her back back was peeling and no one else was around "uh sure I'll help I suppose" you said as she handed you the lotion "oh shit that's bad!" You said as she moved her hair out of the way "it's not that bad is it??" She asked "Heather how- how long have you been using this lotion?" You asked looking at the ingredients "well it's Lindsay's not mine so about a week" she replied "heather....." you said in a mildly disappointed tone "what??" She asked turning to look at you "your probably mildly allergic to the lotion" you said putting it down on the counter "what!?" She said picking it up and looking at the ingredients herself she then looked to you and then the door, "promise you won't tell anyone about this" she said while pulling you in by your T-shirt you nodded quickly so that she would let you go and she did you both continue to get ready in mostly silence other than the occasional 'can you pass me said object'.

"I hope your ready for the most challenging challenge YET! Breakfast in three minutes at the campfire pit!" Was what you had been told and now here you were at the campfire pit sitting with your team "are you ready for todays EXTREME MAX IMPACT CHALLENGE!" Chris said while Owen responded how we all were ready for this you were all then thrown a can of beans. Cold ones. "This is breakfast" he said "I- I have many complaints about this" you said "yeh so do I this is not breakfast! Breakfast is crepes, croissants even chefs yucky burnt eggs" heather said and Owen sang the beans song but before he could finish he was hit with a can of beans "todays challenge is about survival we're going hunting" Chris said holding up a paintball gun "that's more like it!" Duncan said holding a fist up slightly, "isn't that a paintball gun?" Harold asked "why yes Harold it is" Chris said then he shot him with a paintball "so we won't be killing anything?" Bridgette asked "negatory, this is the first paintball deer hunt! I'll announce the teams once we get into the woods sooo finish breaky" as Chris Finished his sentence Owen let out a massive burp and asked for more beans.

You were by the entrance to the woods in front of a board that was holding the paintball guns and there was a box underneath it, "and now for the team breakdowns, the killer bass hunters are; Harold, Geoff and Bridgette locked and loaded with bass blue paint, and using orange paint are the gofer hunters; leshawna, Beth, Owen, Lindsay." Chris announced tossing the named people their guns he then gave them hats and goggles to wear "the rest of you are now deer, here are your antlers, noses aaand little white tails" everyone who was a deer started to complain about that and you were told if you take them off your team is toast. Seeing as you were apparently now a deer you put on the tail and antlers and to be honest they weren't all that bad to wear, it's the glasses you had an issue with they were like the safety goggles in a science lab in school and they were irritating but you had to wear them.