✨if you can't take the heat✨

A new morning, again, you were lightly shaken awake by Courtney and you were now procrastinating as much as possible while getting dressed, you were sat about in your shorts and a bra at the moment, "y/n come on you've gotta put a top on" Courtney said while not looking at you and instead facing the door, "I am putting on a top look" you said putting one arm through the t-shirt you had picked up out of your bag, Courtney turned around and looked at you with an unamused face, "y/n come on." She walked up to you and started putting your arm through the other sleeve of the shirt, "AY! I'm perfectly capable of dressing myself you know!" You said taking your arm away from her feeling very flustered at her actions, "well then get on with it!" She said putting her arms in the air for a bit of dramatic effect, it was around this time when you Heard a thump from the boys side of the cabin followed by from the sound of the voices someone being lectured about underwear, then the door opening. And you then after listening In fully, put your shirt on and then some shoes and ran off to go and have breakfast.

You were all lined up on the beach and Chris was explaining the challenge for today, "this challenge will test your minds, your teamwork and your skills in the kitchen, you'll be cooking a three course meal and serving it to Me for tasting, the winners get a reward, the losers will send somebody home, each team will appoint a head chef who will create the theme of the meal and over see the cooking, to cook you'll need ingredients, every morning a truck brings us food!" As he said that last part a pinkish looking truck with fruit plastered to the side emerged from the water and it was being driven by a dolphin. Now you really had seen it all. The team started to walk to the truck and the doors were opened revealing a bounty of edible food, "how does this turn into what chef serves?" You say indicating the fresh fruit and veg, "we could do a killer Italian theme!" Geoff said and he was made head chef and the team started looting the truck for what they needed.

You were carrying a baguette to make it seem like you were helping at least a little while you and your team left the opposition to whatever was left in the truck, "hokay we got three courses and 7 people so everybody partner up!" Geoff instructed throwing a can across the room everyone instantly grouped into pairs which left you "uh, Geoff what do I do? I don't have a partner?" You asked looking around, Geoff looked about two and decided "you can also be on dessert duty, with Courtney and Duncan." You nodded and went to join them "ugh maybe you can make this slightly more bearable for me y/n" Courtney said indicating Duncan rocking backwards on his chair, "hey, I'm a true gentleman princess" he answered back, it is gonna be a looong challenge.

Dj had just spilt water onto Harold's trousers, not a big deal but he made it seem like it was, Geoff and dj fist bumped as he walked out to get changed, you had a feeling that you knew exactly what was about to go down and then you were not so gently reminded that eggs are 'fragile y/n!! You can't grip them like that they'll break' because you were in charge of mixing the batter, only so they could distract you with the mixing spoon after it was in the oven but you knew that and you were gonna fight everyone for it anyway so that cuts out the middle man you suppose, the other team enters with heather wearing a Prestige looking white apron and the rest of the team being ordered about by her, she had clearly gotten head chef, and heather was listing off a bunch of fancy sounding food stuff when Owen bumped into her causing the oranges he was holding to topple to the floor and then him to sit on top of them and off he went back to the truck to get more.

So in the time it took you to Finnish the pastry batter; Geoff had compared Bridgette to his friends mum, Owen had given Trent a concussion and now it was you Duncan and Courtney were sat at the

Dessert bench while Duncan rolled out the dough, and you ate leftover batter off a spoon. "Careful your big paws don't mash the pastry" Courtney says "I wouldn't mind making more batter" you quickly say "only so you can lick the spoon you child" Duncan retorted then he turned his comments back to Courtney "careful your uptight butt doesn't curdle the custard", "oh ha ha ha- agh!" Courtney says has Harold enters the kitchen in no trousers.. and the skimpiest underwear ever "ew ew ew ew!!" You say covering your eyes "okay who took all my shorts?" Harold asked while the boys started snickering "three hours and counting guys" Chris reminded you all and you all got back to your respective jobs.