🌸Dodgebrawl🌸

Today you actually woke up at the same time as everyone else, well you had to because you were now going to decide who left it was the elimination ceremony you knew who you wanted to leave but on the other hand you knew that you weren't supposed to tamper with the events of the show you sat in the confessional booth slightly panicking"listen I know who I want to leave okay? I just don't know if the others feel the same either" you then picked up the picture of Sadie and put an 'x' on it "I know that she's done nothing really bad but she and Katie are so annoying and I can't take it anymore."
You then left the confessional booth it was now time to see who is going home. It was now the afternoon Chris had said that the elimination ceremony will take place after it went dark out so you know he can watch as everyone silently panicked about whether or not they were going home you knew you weren't but you didn't want certain people to leave.

To take your mind off of what was happening you decide to actually do something instead of worrying Eva was leaving or not, so walking out of the cabins you decided to look for someone to talk to the first person you spot is Gwen, she's sat by a tree with her sketch book and no one else was around so you decided, eh why not? 

You walk towards her and call out to her she doesn't even lift her head and instead just tells you to leave her alone. "but why?" you ask this time Gwen looks up and then realises that is was you "oh sorry I thought you were Cody, he won't leave me alone today" you sit down next to Gwen "that's because he likes you" you say, "yeh but I don't like him! At least not like that" she says throwing her arms in the air rather dramatically, "then tell him? He'll leave you alone in theory" Gwen doesn't respond and instead goes back to drawing wow such a social person, "Gwen? Whatcha drawing?" you ask attempting a conversation again because this was the entire reason youd left the cabin, "nothing!" she says hiding the sketch book "its nothing, its none of your business!", "riiiight...... your drawing someone special aint cha?" you say smirking you knew it was Trent it was blatantly obvious but still, "no! its not, why would it- why are you even talking to me?" Gwen says looking up at you, "I dunno I'm bored I guess. Hey can I draw something?" you ask Gwen looks at you sceptically why was this stranger asking her to draw in her sketch book and how did she know about her drawing someone special? "uh sure I guess" she says, you sat down under the tree with her and took the sketch book and pencil, you were just doodling nothing special when you then realised that you were drawing heather and Gwen but before you could erase it, "hey you drew me" you hear Gwen say " uh yeh guess I did" Gwen takes the sketch book to get a better look then she notices the drawing of heather "did you draw heather as well?" oh god now it was time to panic I mean sure youd come on this show to fix things but that didn't mean you weren't here because you wanted to meet people you found pretty, Jesus Christ what if she finds out that you like heather, or anyone else for that matter, "uh y/n you good?" you were brought back to reality by Gwen's voice "uh yeh I'm fine. Also, yeh I drew heather what of it?", "well its heather? She isn't the nicest person you know? And it looks like you can draw her really well", well piss she's gonna find out quick think of and excuse "well its easy to draw heather you know its not that anything about her outfit is that complex you know?" Gwen looked at you with one eyebrow raised clearly sceptical but she shrugged and looked at the drawing of her again "its really well drawn though I like it I'll keep the drawing of me, but not the drawing of heather", "cool that's fine I'll keep it then" you say holding out your hand and smiling, Gwen blushed, gosh was y/n always this cute?

 Wait what was she thinking she likes Trent, right? "uh Gwen? Can I have my drawing?" you say however Gwen had other ideas "nope! I never said I was gonna give it to you!" she then started running, "HEY!" you yell then following her you had feeling that she was going to give it to heather and that made you feel sick, you quickly caught up to Gwen and once you were close enough you jumped and tackled her pinning her to the floor, "HA! Can I have my drawing now?" you say still pinning her to the floor, "what are you two doing?" you hear a voice say you both turn your heads to the direction the voice came from it was Trent "oh Trent its you!" Gwen says throwing you off her "ow" you say, she ignores this "it was nothing really! I was just teasing y/n! it was nothing!" Gwen says, Trent looks at you and Gwen genuinely confused he liked Gwen but wasn't so sure about y/n he'd never seen you and Gwen interact before and so he assumed that you like liked her "right... so Gwen do you want go for a swim?" he said, he had to get Gwen away from you, he didn't trust you. "uh sure but let me just Finnish something first" she then got up and started running again "oh hell no!" you say running after her again, Trent then followed not wanting you to tackle Gwen again, unfortunately Gwen found heather before you could stop her, she was walking out of the cabins and was very surprised to see Gwen, you and Trent running at her at full speed, she then assumed that it was a race to the cabins and moved out of the way but Gwen then stopped right in front of her, "DON'T YOU DARE!" you yell, heather was now extremely confused, "hey heather I've got something for you!" Gwen said completely out of breath from all that running she then shoved the drawing into heathers hands and walked away but not before saying "y/n drew it, not me" and there on the page in front of her heather saw a drawing of her, "Gwen I'm gonna kill you!" You yell your face a deep red, heather just stared at the picture, "you drew this?" She asked, "uh well yeh I did but-",  "it's good looks like you know how to draw the best people here" she says you then not knowing how to respond just give her a thumbs up and walk away, now it was heathers turn to go red in the face, y/n drew her. Out of all people, she didn't want to admit it but she kinda liked y/n it was horrible she didn't need a distraction from the million she was here to win not make friends but... maybe y/n was an exception, maybe?