The hand hidden under the threat was opened and pinched, and his mood was slightly calmed several times in a row. He knows that the most sensible thing is to let Xiao Ziling go back and change clothes to come back to end the farce that is both a torture for him and Xiao Ziling.

However, he is not willing to end this way. He has always had the ability to control himself. He chose to let himself in this matter and indulge in this unspeakable stimulus. Maybe he really needs a woman to adjust it, instead of drinking it to quench his thirst.

"Xiaoling, even if you grind again, there is no shame that a woman should have. To do so, it is not only ugly but also very disgusting." Chu Yutian’s poison tongue is still the same, this makes Xiao Ziling suddenly angry, if not this damn boss wants He wears this suit, he is not here now, if it looks ugly and disgusting, then don't look at it, let him go back to the bathroom and change it.

Why bother to talk so hard?

Wait, what did the boss say? nausea? Yeah, don’t you just be disgusting with your own boss? How did you forget this? Xiao Ziling suddenly remembered the original plan, began to worry about how to forget this, and was led by the boss.

He decided to counterattack the Jedi and completely slandered his own boss, so that he would never want to see him wearing women's clothes.

With the goal of Xiao Ziling, the courage suddenly grew stronger. His original sense of shame was gone, and he went straight to the front of Chu Haotian, lifted his legs and stepped on the sofa, and leaned down to the ground: "Chu brother, is it really hard to see, am I not good?"

Xiao Ziling’s sudden move seemed to have caught Chu Yutian’s surprise, and his eyes suddenly deepened and suddenly closed his mouth and did not speak.

I knew that my performance was too inferior. Xiao Ziling was proud to say: "I am a man. Of course, I am not a woman. But Chu Ge, are you saying too much? Besides, I wear this suit at your request. No matter how bad it is, Chu Ge, you have to give me some face."

Xiao Ziling's movement is quite prestige, but this action makes the tight underwear that can't be tightened again. He can't help but stretch out his right hand and pull the edge of his underwear with his fingers. He hope he can pull it a little and feel comfortable. He Did not notice his action, let Chu Haotian's mouth slammed hard, the muscles on his face were a little stiff.

Chu Yutian, who has come back to God, used some hoarseness and implied a voice of thin anger. "What is your movement, what? You put your legs down." Xiao Ziling's posture of lifting his legs, Chu Yutian's angle, that The pink sheer underwear are looming under the skirt, and Xiao Ziling still unconsciously pulls there with his fingers.

Chu Haotian always thinks that he is determined to be superhuman, and at the moment, it is inevitable that he is out of control.

Xiao Ziling saw that Chu’s ice face was finally broken, and he was even more excited.

He finally took the advantage, so he stopped. He doesn't want to give up the good situation, let's say that Chu Yutian is not happy with the poison tongue? It is now his turn to retaliate.

Xiao Ziling, who had this idea, certainly didn't close his hand. Instead, he became even more intensive. He suddenly changed into a squat, climbed onto the sofa, and put his hands on the shoulders of Chu Haotian.

He laughed and said: "Chu brother You taught me how to behave like this?" He must take this opportunity to play the bad boss of his family and let him know that the younger brother is not bullied.

He is also provoked to fight back.

Chu Yutian squinted at his eyes, and the hands hidden under the threat were tightly held. He looked at the close-up smile in front of his eyes. Isn’t this a self-seeking sin?

Seeing that Chu Yutian finally sighed, Xiao Ziling could be proud of it. Look at it. If you don’t talk about it, you know that the boss is fixing him. How did he react at first, but he was speechless by his own boss. It can only be accepted in vain, but it is not too late to realize, finally revenge.

Xiao Ziling was in a good mood, and when he was preparing to climb down the sofa, Chu Yutian made a speech.

He saw Chu Haotian suddenly smiled at the corner of his mouth. He whispered, "Is it possible to understand that you are now seducing your brother?"

Xiao Ziling listened to this and directly fell down in the arms of Chu Yutian. He climbed up from the arms of Chu Yutian, and it seemed to hear some slight snoring.

He finally stabilized his body and straightened. When he looked up, he saw Chu Haotian closing his eyes, and his mouth smirk seemed to be relishing. Xiao Ziling immediately thought of the scenes of the past few times. It was Chu Yutian who was playing around with him.

Is this also true? It’s no wonder that his boss has a look back and thought of it. No, this time can no longer be played by the boss between the applause, must be steady, so he smiled sweetly: "Chu brother, what do you think?"

Xiao Ziling’s words made Chu Haotian open his eyes. His eyes were deep and scary. At the very least, Xiao Ziling’s eyes were a bit chilly, and he always felt that some big things were not good.

Before he saw Xiao Ziling wishing to understand, he saw Chu Haotian sticking his finger and gently tapping his rosy lips. The voice was hoarse and sullen: "you only do this way, you can't seduce your big brother."

Xiao Ziling can only play down the scalp, will this dead boss not wear soft once? Also, I am disgusting to death now? "That big brother said, what should he do for my younger brother?"

Chu Yutian seems to smile and laugh: "It depends on Xiaoling's own meaning. Do you want to seduce the big brother?" Well, Chu Yutian is awkward and throws the problem back. Choosing to continue acting, or singing the soldiers all over Xiao Ziling.

Xiao Ziling is willing to quit halfway, not to mention that he is ready to fight back once, so he bit his teeth and decided to learn the movements seen on the previous A film. He directly stretched his legs and sat on Chu’s thighs, his hands smashed Chu linked he head and neck of his boss.

This action caused Chu Haotian to tremble with his body. Xiao Ziling slowly approached the neck of Chu Yutian, and sighed softly at his ear, saying: "Chu Ge, how is it now?"

"Do you think this is enough?"

Chu Yutian's voice is almost squeezed out of his teeth, he is hard to bear something. Is it disgusting? Finally, hevcan't help it? Xiao Ziling felt like a stimulant and suddenly got excited.

“is it Not enough?” Xiao Ziling thought about it.

What did he see in the A film? How did the woman do it next? Undress? It seems that the man is active, right, the woman is in the mouth of a pro-male, like a chest. Xiao Ziling glanced at Chu Yutian in front of him and found that it was very difficult for him to do this action, because he did not feel sick and died, but he also had to die of himself