2

Chapter 2

It is the day. The day is finally here. After three years,today Jungkook is going back to Korea.

Is he ready? He doesn't know.
Is he ready to let the past go?
He can't.

He can't forget his first or maybe the only love of his life. He still loves him. After all these three years,he still dreams that his love gonna love him back. He knows that it is just a day dream. But,it is a dream he doesn't want to wake up from.

Is he ready to face him?
No,he isn't.

Jungkook takas big breath to calm him down as he looks outside the window. He has been living here for three years and tomorrow, he's going to leave this. He's going home tomorrow.

"Home," Jungkook sighs at the thought.

How can he have the person who makes the place home?

Jungkook isn't okay but he has learned not to show it. He just hopes to make his dreams true now.

10days later

" Hello, Jungkook-ah,I have great news,"  Jung Hoseak's cheary voice blooms inside the room.

Jungkook smiles at his loud hyung. He met Hoseak in New York two years ago at a dance practice room. Hoseak liked Jungkook's dance very much so he came to say hello to him. They are in touch after that. Hoseak has helped him many times. Hoseak is really like a big brother of Jungkook.

"What is it, hyung?" Jungkook askes.

" You remember,last week I met my bestest friend who is MD of a big company?" Hoseak says.

"Yeah, I remember, hyung. I also remember how you were bragging about your BFF," Jungkook says with a chuckle.

Hoseak also laughes at his words.
" Well,I can't help it. My BFF is just so genius," he says." Oh,back to the topic,I told him about you and sent him your story."

"What? Hyung,what did I tell you about not sending my story everywhere?" Jungkook says loudly.

Hoseak has a really bad habit of looking at everyone with good eyes. To him everyone is good. Jungkook finds it really admirable but the world isn't so perfect.

" Hey,JK,clam down. It's my BFF you are talking about. Hmm,you really shouldn't do good for people," Hoseak says with a hmph.

Jungkook feels sorry for shouting at him.

" I'm sorry, hyung," he says softly.
Hoseak smiles at him.

"It's okay,JK. Now,the good news. My BFF said that he would like to work with you," Hoseak says proudly. He feels like a proud mom.

" What?"

" He he. Yes. He told you to meet him tomorrow at his office. I'll send you the address," Hoseak says.

" Thank you so much, hyung," Jungkook says.
He doesn't know how to thank him.

" It's okay, JK. I've to go now. Tell me how the meeting goes,ok," Hoseak says.

"Ok, hyung," Jungkook says.
Hoseak tells him to take care and cuts the call.

Jungkook feels so happy. He didn't think that he would get a chance so quickly. He's really lucky.

But,he feels sad immediately when he realized he doesn't have anyone with whom he can share his happiness.

" You should get uesd to it," he says to himself. He knows that he'll be lonely for the rest of his life. But,he doesn't know what life has stored for him.