'Hello.' Karter timidly replied.

'I perceive that you are no longer fearful.' He said, letting Karte detect some amusement in his tone.

'I'm still fearful.' Karter said, deciding that he trusted the wolf with his true feelings.

'I notice that.' Obelius said and conveyed a sense of confidence. 'I experience whatever you do. Just like between you and Percy, there is nothing to hide among the three of us.' He revealed.

'Okay.' Karter took some time to collect his thoughts. 'So, is it really true?' He asked him the most anticipated question. 'Are you really...?'

'Yes. Yes, We are.' Obelius' firm voice came. 'We are the direct offspring of the Moon Goddess.'

Ivan watched Karter let out a deep breath.

'You are scared of it?' The mighty wolf asked.

'Yes.' Karter shuttered. 'It's a lot of-'

'It's a blessing.' Obelius interrupted.

'It is! I'm so honored- um but it's just a big responsibility and I don't even know what my duties are.'

'You will understand your duties in time, young wolf. Just know that we are sent into this world for a great purpose. I can't reveal much about the future but I ask you to put your faith in mother. I will guide you in every step but I require your complete trust in me. We will face countless difficulties in our way but I vow to stay to the good cause.'

That speech was enough to take down the wall of doubt around Karter's heart. Obelius' voice contained reliance and boldness.

'I surrender my being to you. You have my complete faith.' Karter selected his word wisely as he answer truthfully.

'I'm delighted to hear that. I have seen your life and I'm no stranger to the troubles you have faced in your life. I'm well informed that you've been tormented for being an Omega. I know this pack is the best place for them but there has been sexism nevertheless. All I want to say is that Karter, I'm proud of you. I'm proud of the wolf you have become. Because of your being, this time, it might work.'

Karter's breath hitched and he felt tears dwell in his eyes. Those words touched his heart and allowed warmth to embrace his body. He never knew how much he needed to hear this.

'T-thank you, I...I don't know what to say.' Karter managed to say. 'Thank you for saying that.'

'It's the truth.'

'What did you mean by 'this time'? You said 'this time' has anything like this happened before.'

'I can't tell you that, Karter.'

'But can you tell me what is going to happen? What the problems will look like? Anything?'

'I can't tell you that either.'

'Why not?'

'It's not wise to reveal such things. Honestly, even I can't foresee much. If it's the Goddess' will, everything will be fine.'

Silence fell upon them. Karter didn't want to argue with a god but he also wanted to know more so he's prepared.

'I can't stay with you for much longer, young wolf. Your body still fights me since it's not strong enough to endure my presence for long yet. You will gain more strength and fight for the future of your brothers and sisters. I shall talk with you in a while.'

The conversation was still heavy on Karter's heart as he lay with Ivan was fast asleep. His thoughts were keeping him awake while he replayed everything Obelius revealed to him. He babbled everything to Ivan as soon as the connection got cut off. The Omega marveled to his mate how that overwhelming presence outweighed his senses. He expressed that he felt energized and drained at the same time. As he reveled in Obelius' presence, his body emerged in power, and as he left, he felt as his soul left him. It was an experience for sure. Ivan had congratulated him for moving forward in their unknown mission. It made Karter realize that these moments are important to acknowledge.