Author's note

Hi everyone,

First of all I want to say thank you.

If you have made it to this chapter, then you really dedicated your time to my story, and that means the world to me.
I first started writing this story about two years ago now, and it has been an incredible journey. I never expected it to go on for this long, or that I would keep enjoying this so much.
It makes me incredibly proud to think that I have actually finished this story, and that I have updated regularly over the course of one and a half years. So much has happened between the first published chapter and now, it's unbelievable.
When I started I barely knew how I wanted this story to go. All I had was a basic idea of how I wanted it to end. Still, I was determined to update regularly until the very last chapter, and I made it!

Fair is fair, I probably couldn't have done this without you.
Throughout this story I have loved every read, vote or comment that you guys gave me, and it has really motivated me to keep going.
As long as I knew there was at least one person out there who was reading and enjoying what I wrote, I couldn't possibly give up on them. You all helped me through this, from beginning to end.
Thank you so much!

It is hard to believe that after all this time I am really finished. Link and Zelda have their happy ending, and I have written the kind of story that I wanted to.
I have put so much time and effort into this, and I could probably keep going on forever, but I have arrived at the ending I had planned on from the very beginning. This is really it. This is where I will leave it.

I do want to ask you all for your opinion. Of course I will keep writing, because my imagination will never run dry. Therefore I would really like to know what kind of story you want to read next.
It can be anything. A sequel, a spin-off, another story altogether. Please tell me what you would like to read.

For one final time: thank you so much for reading my story, for the votes, the comments, and for sticking with me through it all! Your support means the world to me.

As a little parting gift I will update one final chapter after this, and that is my goodbye.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
~S

21-12-'21