"Have I?"

"Yes. The Albanian. He's really tall. Like Leo. You seriously don't remember him?"

"Maybe it's because I've probably never met him"

"Oh. We need to go pay him a visit soon anyways. You can come. He has a toddler you'd have fun with. And some dogs. You're good with kids, right?"

I shrugged.

"Yeah she is! Look at that smirk" Michael called out with a smile.

"Maybe a little bit but I don't like them"

"Why not?" Alex asked.

"They're just annoying"

"Fair enough. That's a valid excuse"

I walked towards one of the benches and laid down. "Are we done now?"

"Sweetheart, we've been done for the past thirty minutes. Don't know why you're still here"

I stood up and stormed out of the gym, heading straight to the shower "I hate you guys" I called out before bumping into something.

"Be careful, mi amor" more like someone.

I looked up at him and, without hesitation, tiptoed, grabbed his face and kissed him. His lips were warm but rough against my cold but soft ones as they parted slightly, allowing my tongue to slip in while he pulled me closer.

"What was that for?" He asked once we pulled away, squeezing my ass.

I shrugged "just"

He smirked "Well shower and get dressed. We're going out" he mentioned as he walked towards the gym.

"Wait- what do I wear?"

"Nothing" He called out.

I groaned and went upstairs.

I quickly put on Alex's shorts and a plain white t-shirt before going downstairs to find them and surprise surprise, they were still in the gym.

"Are you guys not tired yet?"

"My my. You look better in those shorts than Alex" Michael complimented as I walked in.

"Thank you. They're quite comfortable" I sat down on the bench I was sitting on before. "Where's Leo?" 

"Boxing ring with Sebastian" Alex replied.

"I've been here nearly a hundred times and you've never mentioned a boxing ring. Also, who's Sebastian? Where are these random people coming from?"

"Get up. We'll show you" Michael said.

He got down from the pull up bar and walked towards me, holding his hand out for me to take.

"Do you check me when I'm wearing shorts?" Alex asked, following behind us.

Michael turned around and winked at him, making me smile.

"Move Jas" Alex cut through Michael and I, causing us to stop as he grabbed Michael's face and gave him a peck on the lips, shocking both Michael and I, before taking his hand and walking to where Leo was.

"Hey!" I cut in-between them and retook Michael's hand.

"LEO!" I shouted to where he was  with a guy his height with bright blonde hair and ghost-like skin.

He turned to me but that was a mistake since he lost concentration and got punched, hard, in the face by the blonde dude, making him lose his balance.