133. The secret of the Attacks squad

Start from the beginning

The sound that was originally entangled in my mind suddenly broke away, but Dai Hongfei knew that using the pain to expel this sound could not last long. When the pain disappeared or numb, he would still fall into chaos again.

Two third-order zombies fighting Xiaoqi Xiaosa saw that they had no opponents. Look for the next opponent. The voice did not allow them to attack the two confusing mutant dogs, so the two third-order zombies were eyeing Dong Haozhe Dai Hongfei who used their own methods to wake themselves up.

The two zombies cooperated with each other and chose an attack target to rush to the past. This sudden situation made the members of the battle group who had been awake in the field unable to help but exclaim:

"Dong deputy, be careful!"

"Dai deputy leader... flash!"

Xiao Ziling saw this dangerous scene on the top of the warehouse and quickly shouted: "Xiaoqi, shot!"

Xiao Qi received the words, his reaction was the fastest, of course, this also benefited from his teleportation, only seeing others flashing, the top of the warehouse just disappeared, there, behind a third-order zombie, the figure appeared, he Dunton After the meal, a sharp spike in his hand did not hesitate to go to the zombie.

The teleportation of Xiaoqi is not complete, so there is a stagnation time of one second, but fortunately the attack of Xiaoqi is too sudden, and the zombies did not find a response in time.

The zombie didn’t even think that someone would suddenly have a sickle from behind him. If it didn’t respond in time, it was directly killed by Chu Xiaoqiu.

Although the moment of the tie, the zombie’s defensive skills were turned on, but still could not stop this. A sneak attack.

Hey! The third-order zombies screamed in pain, and suddenly there were countless small thorns on their bodies. Although they came suddenly and quickly, these had no effect on Chu Xiaoqi. In front of Chu Xiaoqi, all speeds were above the clouds.

He saw him flashing again. When it appeared again, it was already a dozen meters away. All the spikes were completely hit by the ground. The powerful squeaking sound made these spikes fall into the ground and disappeared. There are countless small holes to prove how dangerous the attack was.

Chu Xiaoqi appeared again in front of everyone, his small body carefully put out defensive movements, and the small hand holding the sharp spikes facing the zombie, his face was indifferent.

Everyone was shocked to see the apparently only five or six-year-old child in the field. The black windbreaker made the same uniform as the attacking group, and the pocket armband on the arm was not bad. There should be no one in the camp who dares to pretend to be a member of the attack group... Is this child also a member of the attack group?

However, sensible people have already thought of the performance of Chu Xiaoqi, and they stabbed the third-order zombies in one stroke. The super strength has proved that this doll that should be spoiled and sold in their eyes is not a weak person, maybe even a Arrived at the third-order awakening powerhouse.

When this thought rises, everyone is decisively erased. If the dolls have reached the third stage, then are these adults who are still in the first and second ranks should be ashamed of suicide? People are not willing to admit that they are not as good as a doll.