A Date To Remember

2:14 pm

2:14 pm

"I don't have anything to wear!"

A huge whine left your lips with a groan, as you threw another piece of dress on your bed with other dresses, but this dress landed on Sarang's head, covering her face who was sitting at the edge of your bed.

"What's wrong with this cranky girl?!" She exclaimed, removing the dress off her head with a glare towards you while a chuckle erupted by her side.

Looking over to the direction, she threw a glare at Seulgi, munching her chips and she stopped after receiving the glare. "Okay, sorry but she just reminded me of Baek because he was acting exactly like her on their first date."

"But I can't get her, seriously." Your mom remarked, with her baffled look towards you. "Not long ago, you just wore whatever caught your sight but now you're whining about not having any dresses?"

"That was because she didn't have a boyfriend then." Sarang commented, with a teasing wriggle of her eyebrows towards her best friend who was now blushing over the comment and the three of the ladies laughed as you got back to her fumbling with your closet again.

Apparently, today Baekhyun and you were going on a date. An official date which you both haven't been to since you both have been dating and though you didn't care about how you look, but this time you wanted to look good.

"Geez! Step aside now."

Sarang propped herself up from the bed, as she shoved you aside where you narrowed your eyes at her with a pout, while watching her fiddling with your wardrobe closely until her eyes lit up as she fished out a dress.

"Here, now go and change." She placed the dress in your hands before pushing your back towards the bathroom as you walked inside without complaining.

And as soon as you walked out, their eyes had sparkled with their jaws slightly hanging and you felt yourself blushing as you instantly stood infront of the mirror to look at yourself.

As much as the dress was looking good from the eyes, it was looking beautiful hugging your figure perfectly. The purple dress, printed with some lavender flowers was reaching down your knees, it had a V-shaped neck, and the full sleeves were in a trumpet style.

"Woah~" Seulgi exclaimed, but ended up coughing in her chips which she forgot she was munching as she instantly ran out of the room to get water with mom following her while you and Sarang just shook your heads.

"Come on, I'll give you some touch up of makeup." She clapped her hands excitedly, and pushed you down on the chair by your shoulders and began to do her thing while you just sat there patiently watching her painting your face.

"And done!"

A while later, Sarang had finally withdrawn her hands back while stepping aside with her wide smile as she stared at your reflection in the mirror while you slowly opened your eyes to see your reflection.