24/7

10:12 am

10:12 am

The robotic voice erupted around the whole area and announced the time of the flight which was soon to take off but thankfully, not yours for now. You found yourself standing in the middle of the airport, to go to your destination while your heart was hurting at the thought of leaving your loved ones behind for a while and even though you knew that you'll come back soon but still, you couldn't help but already felt your heart welling up.

"Are you all serious right now?"

A sigh left your lips as you stared at everyone standing still infront of you, trying hard not to cry as if they knew that their crying face would make you even more sad but that's exactly why you forbid them to not to see you off but here they were.

"I clearly asked you not to see me off." You stated, tilling your head as your gaze went straight to Sarang who looked away sniffling. "Seulgi asked me to come with her."

"Yah, it was you who asked me to go with you!" Seulgi exclaimed, avoiding your gaze as she instantly looked at Chanyeol. "He asked me to!"

"Why are you dragging me?!" Chanyeol shouted, glaring at both girls who actually planned together to drag the both boys as Chanyeol's eyes went to Kyungsoo. "He planned it."

"Like she's going to believe you." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and you just stared at them silently before shaking your head but a smile crept on your lips at their love for you. "Geez."

Looking to your side, you found your mom checking your things or say, pretending to fiddle through your backpack since she was trying hard not to cry but you knew it, you always did whenever she fiddled with things like that.

"Mom." You placed your hand over her, stopping her as she let out a sigh before looking at you with a smile but you could see how hard she was trying to force it as your heart welled up where you instantly pulled her in a tight hug. "I'll be back soon, so don't be sad."

You blinked your eyes a couple of times to blink your tears away, but as much as you know your mom, she also knew you very well as her hand had rubbed your back gently making you hug her more tightly.

Letting go, you looked at her silently for a moment before smiling. "You gotta take care of yourself very well, taking your medicine on time, not too much caffeine or sugar and sleep well-"

"Yah, that much I know too." She interrupted, with a fake anger before smiling as she cupped your face. "You just do well and enjoy and know that I'm always proud of you, okay?"

You smiled, nodding. "I'm also so proud of you."

"Okay, come here!" You looked at your friends, and pulled them in a group hug tightly, and letting go, you felt Kyungsoo's hand patting your head. "Take care of yourself and do well, Ji-Ah."

"Of course." You smiled, and he smiled back before groaning at the three cry babies infront of him. "It's not like she's never going to call us, wish her luck you cry babies!"