Lost In Bushes

4:12 pm

The smell of petrichor hit your nostrils after it rained a while ago, bringing a smile on your lips as you pulled the thin green cardigan close to you since you were wearing black and green printed floral knee-length dress, while walking down the path to the convenience store which was just few blocks away from the hotel.

Tucking your hair behind your ear, you pushed the door and walked inside the store to look for instant cooked noodles. Stopping by the section, you reached out for the packet then all of a sudden, a hand was placed over yours making you flinch at the contact and you instantly withdrew it.

"Daisy?"

Looking over to the familiar voice, you frowned at the weird coincidence of him bumping into you, out of all the people and places. "What are you doing here?"

Baekhyun's forehead creased amusingly. "That's...a very interesting question, Daisy."

A wave of embarrassment hit you after realizing your question as you pressed your lips together. "Um, no, I mean... Didn't you have lunch with your friends earlier?"

He pouted, shaking his head. "Uh Uh, that's why I am here for this." He grabbed the packet of noodles waving it while smiling widely.

You gave him a weird look. "Are you doing a commercial?"

He chuckled. "Wouldn't it be a big hit, if I did it?"

You rolled your eyes at his overflowing confidence before grabbing the other packet and he looked at you confused. "You also didn't?"

"Uh, yeah, the hotel's food was really not to my liking." You replied softly and walked towards the oven to make it where Baekhyun trailed behind you grinning. "We finally clicked on something."

Stopping by the oven, you stood still infront it, staring inside curiously and amazingly as how the noodles were being cooked while Baekhyun stood beside you, watching you with ever so interestingly as his lips were curved in a smile.

"Um.." You cleared your throat snapping him out as he looked at you questionly and you licked your lips blinking awkwardly. "Can you.. Um... Look after this for me? I have to fetch other things too."

He was taken aback by your polite tone and the request but nonetheless, he grinned playfully nodding. "Since I am a nice person, and you yourself have asked me this politely, how can I say no? Go on."

You rolled your eyes at his reply and strolled away to the other sections as Baekhyun was standing there wondering, was he always this obedient? Because, last time he was literally kicked out of the classroom for not listening to his teacher in high school.

But what can he say about you? You were different and he didn't really mind being obedient towards you.

Minutes later, you came back and sat down by the window of the store at the sitting area, with Baekhyun beside you as you both were munching your noodles silently or say, you were having it silently, not the person beside you.

"Can you.." You trailed off glancing at him to see him enjoying his food as he looked at you confused and you dropped it off by shaking your head as you continued to eat because you didn't find it appropriate to taunt him since he was eating joyfully.

"So..." Baekhyun started, gulping down his food. "Did you sleep well yesterday, Daisy?"

You frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I'm talking about football- I mean Seulgi." He paused to wipe his hands with the tissues infront of him. "I hope she didn't jump on you, considering the way she sleeps."