The Trip

It was chaotic around the campus gate as students were putting their bags in the bus standing by the entrance gate while excitement rushed into them for the trip.

Another sigh left Baekhyun's lips who was leaning against the wall beside the gate with his three friends talking about something he wasn't even paying attention to.

Baekhyun wasn't that excited about the trip like last time, of course last time he didn't have any interaction with you but now that he has, half of his mind was occupied about your thoughts.

Your answer from last night about the trip seemed like you wouldn't go on the trip and that made him a little disappointed because he actually wanted to see you and spend time with you.

"You've sighed for the fifth time now." Kyungsoo stated, crossing his arms over his chest staring at him. "Did something happen yesterday?"

"Like what?" Baekhyun asked back confused and Kyungsoo tilted his head. "You.. You didn't even meet your father yesterday, did you?"

Seulgi and Chanyeol looked at him confusingly while Baekhyun sighed. "Long story short... I wasn't in the mood to meet him."

"As If you're happy to see him other days." Chanyeol remarked, sarcastically making the latter roll his eyes before Seulgi looked at him questionly. "If you didn't meet him, then where were you the whole day?"

As Baekhyun was about to tell her, his eyes spotted a familiar figure making his eyes lit up instantly with his mood rising up. There you were, talking to your mom as she helped you by taking your belongings from the trunk.

"Don't worry about me and enjoy your trip, Ji-Ah." She said and you nodded, smiling at her before she sat back in the car and drove away.

You sighed and turned around only to let out a gasp seeing Baekhyun standing infront of you with a smile.

"Stop scaring the hell out of me!" You glared at him and he chuckled. "You came."

You hummed. "Change of plans."

"What? Why are you two wearing matching clothes? Are you both dating?"

You looked at the male student who just passed by you, giving you both a surprise expression and you looked back at Baekhyun to see him wearing white shirt with a denim jacket.

You frowned looking down at your clothes, noticing your knee-length white dress with your denim jacket over it.

What kind of coincidence is this?!

"Daisy, you want to date me that much?" Baekhyun tilted his head smiling playfully feeling happy internally at this perfect coincidence and you looked at him scowling. "What the hell? Take it off, right now!"

He gasped dramatically. "Here?! Aren't you going too fast, Daisy?!"

Your eyes enlarged. "Yah!"

"Students, it's time to take off. Hurry up and get on the bus, we're taking off in five minutes."

The coach announced and one by one everyone was getting on the bus, with you behind Baekhyun who was walking ahead. You were struggling with your luggage as you had your backpack hanging around your shoulder before letting out an exasperated sigh as luggage fell from your hands.

"Hey, my bag!" You spoke out and Baekhyun stopped instantly turning around with a thinking face before giving you a disapproving look. "I'm not your carrier, Daisy. Say the magic word."

You huffed before giving him a tight smile. "Please."

Oh, he so wanted to laugh at your expression but holding himself back, he smiled and the next minute, his figure was towering over you making you take a step back.