"Hey!" A cold, cold, squeaking sound, originally filled in the air, the pressure brought by the fourth-order zombies with this cold, all collapsed. Everyone only felt that their hearts were loose, and everyone’s fighting power was restored.

Han Yan said that this coldness, the original slow body suddenly recovered the speed, coupled with his strong survival ability, so that he really escaped the zombie's fingers.

But not everyone is so lucky as the Han Yanyu, nearly ten people.

Two players were killed on the spot, and six players were injured in different weights. Only the Korean rhetoric escaped.

However, the crisis has not yet been spent. These second-order zombies saw that they did not succeed. When they were willing to stop, they continued to rush to these people...

"Let's relax!" A cold voice rang across the battlefield. A momentum that was bigger than the fourth-order zombies fell from the sky. The awakened people did not feel uncomfortable this time. Instead, the zombies on the battlefield were completely suppressed by this momentum.

All the zombies were shocked, even if they were second-order zombies, and the speed was directly degraded to the level of ordinary zombies.

The injured team members, the teammates around them rushed to grab them from the slow-moving second-order zombies, and the Korean rhythm was not injured, and once again at their own speed flashed away the second-order zombie evil hand.

"It’s the captain of Chu! Our captain has shot!” The first team leader reacted and shouted loudly. He looked back and looked at somewhere, and their captain was there, always watching the battlefield and escorting them.

Kill!" They don't know who shouted this sentence. All the people were so angry. In the shouts, they raised their weapons and released their abilities to the zombies. Then the group sings again and they are not afraid of death.

Going up, fierce slashing these second-order zombies suppressed by their own bosses.

The Korean rhetoric that escaped the crisis was very excited. Just now it was a life of nine deaths. At the crucial moment, the leader of the camp took the shot. He knew that his life was saved by the captain of Chu. Without his shot, he would die.

Han Yanyu finally saw the strength of the strongest person of their camps. It was just a cold and a cold, and the words were reversed. These can easily kill their second-order zombies under the pressure of the captain.

Let them slash and kill, the strength of Captain Chu Chu Tianchu is too strong, and under such a strong man, he feels extremely secure. Korean rhetoric secretly clenched his fists and cheered himself up. He must perform well. He must stand firm in this camp and make a wonderful future for himself and his family.

The fourth-order zombie saw that his pressure was destroyed by a powerful man. He had always been angered by the king’s claim that he had not suffered setbacks. It did not feel the momentum, but directly screamed. I saw five figures flashing inside the warehouse.

They stood on the roof of the warehouse, watching the humans below, and their eyes filled with Xiao Xiao. The reason why they did not directly attack the human beings below is that they are more concerned about the strong people hidden in the dark.

The momentum of the people seems to be somewhat scruples and has not fully developed. However, they still feel the pressure of namelessness. This pressure made them fearful and had to be cautious.

"It is a third-order zombie!" The captain of a squad saw that they were high in their first-order momentum and knew that these were the third-order zombies hidden here.

The number that appears at this moment far exceeds the number in the rumors. There are only three third-order zombies in the rumors, and it turns out that there are five.

At this time, a cold voice rang again in the air: "The attack group is dispatched!" In the distance, six faintly flashing figures flashed to the battlefield quickly.

Inside the RV, Chu Yutian, who was sitting on the sofa and talking indifferently, said this, and Xiaoziling who was around wanted to stand up and act, and Chu Yutian directly held it down and let him be safe.

Chu Xiaoqi slammed his ice cream firmly on the sofa sitting opposite. For him, as long as Chu Haotian did not name the direct command of the surname, he would not fight. Save people? Helping people? What it is? He will only kill people.

The six shadows came to the forefront of the battlefield in a blink of an eye, and everyone saw the appearance of the coming. Three of them are very young, and the black windbreaker looks handsome and handsome.

The silvery lines on the windbreaker sparkle under the sun and add a little mystery. They have a symbol on the upper arm that everyone in the camp admires.

The other three figures are extremely tall and powerful mutant dogs. Their necks were also tied with a silver ribbon, and they were vomiting bloddy tongues to the third-order zombies.

"It's the attacking group!" Listening to the call of the people's reverence, looking at those envious eyes that are undisguised, Wu Qingyun is very proud of his heart. He has finally reached the front of everyone. As long as he continues, he will get one day. Everything he wants.

However, his eyes flashed a bit, and he did not dare to forget the shape. The only thing he felt unpredictable was Chu Haotian. The higher his level, the more he felt that Chu was unpredictable.

But it doesn't matter, he can't wait patiently, he doesn't believe that his game system will not be upgraded faster than an awakened person who can only advance by hard work. One day, he will stand at the highest point and get it. Everything he wants.

At this time, a mellow voice that made the battle group excited: "How can such a battle be allowed to be enjoyed by the attacking group? Hongfei Brother, accompany me to grab some loot."

"The Dong's deputy team is right. This is how we fight the battle group. We can't let the attacking team take over." A hearty voice followed, and it was the two groups of the combat group.

The battle group saw their own boss coming, and the team members of the teams screamed with excitement: "It is our Dong team, and our Dai team leader is coming."

Chu Yutian is the spiritual leader of all the people in the camp, believers, almost legendary characters let them with incomparable awe in worship. And Dong Haozhe Dai Hongfei is the person who lives around them. The two people who are approachable are the example and the direction of the team members. All the players regard them as their loved ones, big brothers and parents.

Lu Yuntao couldn't help but shook his head and sighed: "Dong's deputy team came forward, how can we dare to let it go. Please!" He made a word with one hand, indicating that Dong Haozhe's deputy team chose the third-order zombie.

Dong Haozhe boss arbitrarily and Dai Hongfei chose the two third-order zombies closest to the east. At this moment, the two sides are far away, and the war is only a moment.