39

"You're getting creepier day by day, what's with you smiling while looking at the cookies? They make you happy that much?"

In remarked, arms are crossed in front of his chest while watching New.

"Yes, until I saw your face. Didn't I tell you to stay away?"

"Chill, okay? I'm literally a few feet away from you now"

He retorted, but New just rolled his eyes at him before going to the counter, where In followed.

"So, you two are really dating now?"

New's mood suddenly changed with the question. The creases on his forehead instantly faded and were replaced by a wide smile.

"Yes, but it's none of your business?"

New stated, giving In no chance to ask further.

"Come on, New! Did you forget that night you actually poured the pain in your heart at me because you missed that man?"

"That never happened"

"Huh after all I did for you, you're acting like I was never a help now?"

In said in disbelief.

"You even slept on my shoulder that night because of crying too much and I carried you to bed because I don't want to—"

In stopped talking when New's palm blocked his mouth to prevent him from talking as soon as he saw Tay standing in front of them with crossed arms and a smirk on his face.

"What the hell?"

Was In's immediate reaction, pushing New's hand away from his mouth aggressively.

"I thought, no touching between a— us"

In's voice slowly faded when he turned and saw Tay, watching them. He cleared his throat before looking away, New on the other hand whispered to him to go to the kitchen but he decided not to listen and have his fun.

"Hi! I didn't know there would be a quality check today?"

In asked, obviously wanting to tease Tay. New gave him a glare, while Tay just chuckled.

"I'm actually here to get my boyfriend"

Were Tay's only answer, as he walked to New's place. He pulled him into a side embrace when he reached him and gave him a peck in the cheek, all in front of In. The latter acted like it made him feel sick and rolled his eyes. Meanwhile, New's face turned red. He was blushing really hard.

"Do we have a plan today or something?"

New asked Tay before looking at In, and sticking his tongue at him. In gave him a groan before leaving them two.

"Sorry about him. He just liked teasing me"

"Oh he likes you that much?"

"T—Tay"

New said, slightly pushing Tay's shoulder.

"You know that you're the only one I love"

New said, which made Tay chuckle. He circled his arm around New's waist, pulling him closer until their lower belly touched.

"I know, I love you too"

Tay said, before attempting to give New a kiss, but stopped when a customer cleared her throat as she was trying to get their attention to be able to pay for the pastries she took. They immediately let go of each other, smiling awkwardly at the poor customer.

-

"So, where are you taking me?"

New asked Tay who is driving. They are currently inside Tay's car, holding each other's hand like they never want to let it go.