32

"You're drooling"

In whispered to me as he attempted to wipe the "drool" he was talking about on my lips. I immediately swatted his hand away and gave him a glare. I was so busy watching Tay while he was doing his rounds for the quality check on the pastries, that I didn't even notice that In was still standing behind me.

"Don't make it too obvious that you're still into the guy after one whole year of not even meeting each other, he might run away"

I hit his stomach using my elbow, which caused him to release a fake groan after hearing him.

"Shut up and just do your business inside the kitchen, you're not needed in here"

I whispered to In, eyes not leaving Tay.

"Oh please! I need to be here in case you need some instant support, you know, a shoulder to cry on"

He whispered back to me. My hand automatically reached for his arm and pinched it. He's getting on my nerves! I threw him a glare and was supposed to tell him to just leave, but was stopped when I heard someone clear their throat. When I looked back at Tay, he's already watching us with crossed arms. I secretly elbowed In again, which caused him to chuckle, before walking closer to Tay.

"Ahm, all good?"

I asked, but Tay's eyes remained fixed on In, like he's shooting daggers at him. In on the other hand, doesn't look bothered at all.

"Tay—"

"Who is that man?"

Tay asked. He didn't point at anyone, but I know exactly who he was talking about.

"He's In, my baker"

"Is it necessary to be that close with your baker?"

He asked, or rather accused? I furrowed my brows as I stared at him. I looked calm, but I am panicking deep inside since he arrived in front of me.

"You're—"

"Anyway"

He cut me when I was about to explain that he was thinking wrongly about In and I. I know that it's not needed, but I want to clear things out. I don't want him thinking the wrong way.

"Nam will be a little bit busy, I'll handle the quality check from now on"

"What?"

I asked in surprise, almost yelling, before I even realized it. Tay smirked like he expected that reaction from me.

"Why? You don't want me to see you getting all mushy with your baker again?"

No. Definitely, not. I want to see you again even if I need to beg. Were all the thoughts in my head that I can't even voice out right now.

"I'm—"

Was all that came out my mouth before I decided to just close it. I might look like a fool in his eyes right now. I saw how he smirked before looking back at the pastries.

"You can now deliver the pastries. I'll ask Nam to transfer the fees to your account now"

He just said before walking past me. I panicked even more because I know he's already leaving and I didn't even explain myself to him.

"Wait-"

I called, grabbing his hand, and I swear to God! I felt something sparked when we touched. He looked back at me and waited for me to talk, but I can't just find the right words to say.

Should I apologize first about what happened to us in the past? Clear things out about In and I? Tell him I miss him and until now, I'm still into him? What? Think New!