33

"Wait- Sorry, but, hahahaha"

I released another frustrating groan as I watched Gun laugh at me for almost about 10 minutes straight, after I told him what I did to Tay back to my cafe.

As soon as Tay left the cafe with Lee, I locked myself into my office, but I felt really frustrated and I wanted to release the embarassment I am feeling inside for the stupid action I did. I don't know what got into me that I decided to do that to Tay, in front of his new lover, Lee.

"I'm stupid"

I told myself, brushing my palms to my face.

"Well, yes. You are"

Gun said. He sat across mine and crossed his legs. I am currently in his newly opened bar, the more wholesome one. Tay said that Nam was too busy so I had no choice but to just run at Gun's.

"You're not helping at all"

"What do you want me to do? Tell you that you did a great job, when we both know that what you did was something stupid"

He said as a matter of fact. I sighed and he rolled his eyes at me.

"What was Tay's reaction anyway?"

"Shock? Surprised? Who wouldn't be right? They are probably fighting right now because of what I did"

"Which is what you want to happen"

"No—"

I was about to defend myself, but Gun was actually right, so I decided to just shut my mouth. I was too jealous earlier and wanted to break them apart, which I now regret. I don't want to be that cruel to do that to Tay, not after leaving him.

As much as I'd like that idea, I still feel guilty for doing such a move in front of Lee. I was like a bitch ex who can't take his hands off his ex-boyfriend, when we didn't even get to reach that part because I was a coward back then.

"Are you planning to take him back?"

Gun suddenly asked. I stared at him and he just raised his eyebrows at me. He knew I was aware of what he was talking about. He huffed an air before talking again.

"I actually didn't expect this! I always thought that you're over him"

I stayed silent because I don't know how to respond to that because I never really tried moving on from Tay. I don't want to.

"So, you still like him?"

Gun asked excitedly, as if what I said was the most interesting information he heard today.

"Are they together? I mean— you know, Tay and Lee?"

I asked Gun. He looked away and shrugged.

"He should be the one you're asking about that"

"Come on, Gun! You're married to his best friend!"

"Doesn't mean I care about Tay's love life. I don't know! okay?"

Gun retorted. I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. He's useless.

"Well, do you want me to ask Papi about it? He'll surely mention it to Tay once I—"

"You know what? Just nevermind! Don't you dare ask him about it, I don't care!"

I told Gun and he just nodded like he understood what I said.

"What should I do then once I meet him again?"

I asked Gun and he just smirked at me.

"Why are you even asking me that? You're good at pretending anyway. You even fooled me that you're over him"