23

University life becomes more hectic for New during his remaining days as a student. The research he has to finish within the week is stressing him out because the said activity was the very reason why after Tay and him confessed about their feelings for each other, they only had limited time to date and actually bond.

"Sorry. We will not be late, right?"

New asked when he reached Tay's car. He settled on the passenger's seat, catching his breath. He ran to the parking lot just to make sure that Tay wouldn't wait for him that long.

"Didn't I tell you to take your time? It's still early, Hin"

Tay said as he wiped the sweat on New's forehead. The younger man inched his face closer to make it easier for Tay to do the job. Tay smiled on the gesture.

"I don't want you to wait for long, I'm afraid you might leave me"

New answered, pouting. Tay inched his face closer and gave New a peck on the lips, but when he's about to pull away, New encircled his arms around Tay's neck to deepen the kiss. They shared each other's saliva for almost a minute.

"Good morning, My Love"

New greeted after he pulling away from Tay's lips. The latter gave him another peck and smiled.

"You look tired"

Tay remarked. New snickered and let go of Tay. He rested his back on the car seat and crossed his arms on his chest.

"I spent the night doing the research that is due today and I missed you"

He said, pouting. Tay chose not to sleep in his condo last night because he knew that if he decided to stay, New won't be able to finish all his dues. He was feeling extra horny last night, and the fact that New looks extra attractive when he's studying, doesn't help at all. He told New that he has to finish a project with Bright and will be spending the night at his friend's house. New agreed on the idea because he knew as well that if Tay' is around, he might get tempted and just sleep the night beside him. He was missing their cuddles a lot.

Tay reached for his hand and intertwined it with his.

"At least it's done now. We can spend more time together until your graduation"

Tay said. New smiled and nodded.

"I missed you"

New repeated, squeezing Tay's hand.

"Oh God, if only you knew!"

Was Tay's only response before inching his face to give New another kiss, before finally driving to school.

"You should've just gone straight to school. I told you I can take the cab to go there"

"As if I will let you do that"

Tay said, which made New feel moving things inside his stomach.

"Did you finish the project with Bright?"

New asked, which made Tay choke on his own saliva. He was lying about the project, of course. He did nothing but tossed around Bright's bed until dawn because it was hard for him to sleep without New. But he chose to just fight over his wants, he needed to save New and let the man graduate.

"W-We did"

He answered. New nodded.

"You have to make sure that you can graduate this time. Tell Off to give you time to focus on your studies for now"

Tay just nodded his head. That's his plan anyway. He found out that he won't be graduating along with Bright and New this coming ceremony because he missed a lot of days at school and was really behind on his lessons due to his past projects as a model. Regardless of how much he begged his professors, they advised him to just attend the next semester to catch up and be able to get his diploma.