38

🔞

Tay pulled New's shirt and threw it on the floor as soon as they reached his room. He once again claimed New's lips after closing the door using his feet, and guided New to his bed afterwards. His hands rested at the latter's butt, squeezing it, which earned a pleasurable groan from New.

"You like that?"

Tay asked seductively, biting New's ear lobe as he carefully lay him on the bed. New chose not to respond and just looked at him like he was a piece of meat he wanted to eat after starving himself for a very long time. It's undeniable that he wanted Tay, he's been longing him for a whole year, and he knew that there's really no other answer to Tay's question but a definite yes.

"Did you miss me?"

Tay asked, positioning his body on top of New. He sat on top of New's lap, and New can't help but moan when their covered, erected members, touched.

New raised his arms and attempted to wrap them around Tay's neck to pull him again into a kiss, but Tay stopped him by holding them in the air.

"I need to hear you, New"

He said, with a smirk. New rolled his eyes, before getting away from Tay's hold. He grabbed the latter's arm and pulled him onto the bed, changing their positions. He sat on top of Tay, who can't help but chuckle as to how eager New looked.

"Stop beating around the bush. I've waited for a year, Tay, so I'd rather do the work than keep on talking"

New said before he plunged to crash his lips against Tay. The latter can't help but smile against his lips. His left hand holds Tay's jaw firmly, while the other hand travels down to Tay's belt, unbuckling it.

"Fuck"

New cursed against Tay's lips when he was having a hard time unbuckling the belt. Tay laughed and helped New by unbuckling it himself. Their eyes never left each other's gaze.

When Tay successfully unbuckled his belt, New didn't waste any time and immediately pulled the pants away from Tay, exposing his fully erect length. New can't help but gasp. He'd seen it a lot before, but still can't help but get surprised at its size whenever he sees it like it was the first time.

"I thought you don't want to waste any time? Are you just going to stare at it?"

Tay teasingly told him with a smirk displayed on his lips. New rolled his tongue at the side of his inner cheek before biting his lower lip while seductively looking at Tay.

"Are you challenging me?"

New asked, now smirking. Tay just chuckled and looked away, and before he could even look back at New, he already felt the latter's mouth around his length, which made him groan in pleasure.

"Fuck, New!"

He cursed as he gripped New's hair when he started bobbing his mouth on his length without any warning.

"Ah fuck"

Tay cried in pleasure, feeling himself getting bigger and harder inside New's mouth. New gagged when Tay's length hit the back of his mouth but still went on to continue pleasuring Tay. His hand travels down to his own pants, undressing himself.

"New, I—"

His mouth left Tay's length when the latter pulled his hair to tell him that he's near to coming. He raised his body to level at Tay's face and crashed his lips against his lips, making him have a taste of himself.

New then groaned when Tay's hand suddenly wrapped around his length, and felt how the latter smirked against their lips. He moaned as Tay started rubbing his length up and down, making him feel the familiar feeling of pleasure in his stomach. He left Tay's lips, and rested his face at the crook of Tay's neck, breathing heavily against it.