12

"So..."

New started while munching his third slice of pizza. His eyes are busy on the television. They are currently sitting on the couch. The box of pizza that New bought, which Tay thinks he really just bought for himself, is sitting on New's lap. New also opened a can of beer for himself since Tay cannot drink for the meantime as advised by the doctor.

"So?"

Tay said, mocking New's words. The younger one looked at him, but Tay avoided his gaze.

"Tay, you promised we'll talk"

"I know"

"Then start"

"It's not easy, okay?"

"Are we going to start arguing again?"

New asked, crossing his arms. Tay clicked his tongue and finally decided to face the younger.

"What do you want to know?"

He asked. New placed the box of pizza on top of the coffee table, so he can face Tay properly. The beer is still on his hand.

"What happened yesterday with Earth wasn't an accident"

Says New and Tay knew it wasn't even a question. He sighed and nodded.

"Why did you do that? He got hurt"

"Well, good for him—"

"Tay!"

New warns, but the latter just rolls his eyes.

"Fine. I'm sorry. He was annoying me"

"What? What did he do?"

"Can we not talk about him?"

"You promised we'll talk this through"

New reminded, and Tay released another long sigh because he knew that he'll have to tell New the truth, or they'll end up arguing again. He no longer wants that to happen.

"Fine! I hate seeing him around you, okay?"

Tay admitted, which instantly made New speechless. His mouth formed into an "O".

"He can't keep his hands to himself. The man obviously likes you. Do you like him?"

Tay asked, and the irritation in his voice didn't go unnoticed. New stopped himself from smiling. He found it cute to see Tay being jealous like this.

"Are you jealous of Earth?"

"What if I am?"

New didn't expect Tay's response. He thought he'd deny it. He expected him to deny it.

"Do you like the shitface?"

Tay asked, eyeing him.

"Don't call him that"

"Tss you obviously do"

Tay sneered. New has to look away just to hide the smile on his face while Tay's sulking on the side, pouting.

"I don't like Earth"

New admitted after clearing his throat.

"I mean, I like Earth as a friend. He's nice and a real gentleman, but that's all I feel for him"

New said, which instantly lightens Tay's mood.

"So, promise me you'll never do that again. Earth's my only friend in school. Of course, I'll always be with him"

"You can be with me if you want to"

Tay whispered, not enough for New to hear. When New asked what he said, he just told him it was nothing. It was New's turn to sigh and shake his head.