37

"Fix this and apologize to Lee"

New heard Off said to Tay before he left Tay's mini studio. He's currently at the corner of the room, head hanging low. He can't believe he just ended up embarrassing himself again today, when he just initially planned to meet Tay and see his face. He heard a long sighed from Tay before closing the door, New's eyes automatically shut tightly as he remembered what happened earlier.

"New, Stop!"

Off yelled as soon as he stepped out of the elevator and saw the scene in front of their studio. Joss was holding New to stop him from giving Lee another punch.

"Off! I saw these two! They were kissing! This man is cheating on Tay! I saw it with my two eyes!"

New exclaimed, Joss is still holding him by the waist. Off facepalmed.

"Aren't you gonna do anything? Lee's cheating on Tay! Your best friend!"

New said, giving Lee, who is now standing, a glare. Lee glared back at him while touching his bruised lips.

"New, you have to calm down, okay?"

Off said before looking at Joss and Lee. He shook his head in disbelief.

"Where's Tay?"

Off asked Lee, but it was Joss who answered him.

"He's inside"

"And you have the audacity to do what you did when he's just inside?"

New asked in disbelief, pulling himself harshly away from Joss as he looked at the two with full disgust.

"New-"

"No, Off! I can't believe you're tolerating them. You're acting like it's not even a big deal"

"New, please-"

"Off-"

"Joss' dating Lee!!"

Off interjected. New nodded unknowingly like he understood what Off just said before looking at Lee and Joss.

"I know! That's why- WHAT?"

New asked and looked at Off with nothing but a confused expression.

"You heard me right. They are dating"

Off repeated. New's eyes slowly travelled at Lee, who gave him an eye roll, and to Joss who sighed and nodded at him.

"There's no way that Lee will cheat on Tay because there's nothing going on between the two of them. I am dating him"

Joss said as he pointed at Lee and to make things worse, the studio's opened, revealing Tay, who is now looking at them with a surprised expression. New suddenly felt ill, and right at that moment just wanted to cry.

"Does it hurt?"

Tay suddenly asked, which brought New back to the present time. He raised his head and looked at Tay, who was worriedly looking at his swelling hand.

"I never thought you could really punch that hard. Lee actually had a bruise"

Tay said before grabbing a chair and placing it in front of New, on his other hand was an ice pack. He sat on the chair across New and carefully held the hand he used to punch Lee, placing the ice pack on top of it. New just kept quiet and stared at Tay's face. He actually doesn't really know what to say to him after all that he did.

"Tell me if it hurts"

"It does"

New suddenly blurted, but he knew that it wasn't really his hand he was talking about. They just stared at each other for a while before Tay sighed and chose to look away.