06

Half of the shooting day went by smoothly. Lee's directing the shoot, so he easily let me slide when I was an hour late for the shoot, which is contradicting to what Off expected.

"How come he let you off so easily? He literally yelled to everyone earlier when he found out that you're still nowhereto be found. You know Lee hates waiting"

Off said, which is true. Lee's really strict, especially when it comes to schedule. I heard countless stories from the models I worked with how impatient he was, and a simple mistake can literally trigger him. He's an expert and a professional, but I was always an exception, and I knew it was because he really likes me. As much as I feel it would be better not to play with his feelings, I like the fact that I am benefiting from his admiration towards me, that's why I never confronted him despite the many times he attempted to touch me.

"Why are you late anyway?"

"Just because"

I simply answered, shrugging. We are on a quick break and I am drinking my second cup of coffee today. I was sleepless because it was hard to control the temptation that drunk New gave me all throughout the night. He is way too horny when drunk and if I don't have enough self-control, something definitely happened between us. When he fell asleep on the couch, I thought he's already calm so I carried him to bed, but he trapped me inside his arms, kissed me all over my face. I don't even know how many times I prayed just to not give in.

"Just because?"

Off insisted on asking. I just smiled at him and chose to ignore his question.

"Are you really dating someone?"

I laughed at him and eyed him teasingly. He placed his palm on his mouth out of shock.

"What the hell! You're really dating!?"

Off asked excitedly, and I was about to tell him that it's not true when the door suddenly burst open.

"Is that true? You're dating?"

Lee asked, he looked very displeased, far from the sweet and smiling Lee he always showed me.

"Ah- Lee! Didn't know you were there. Do you need anything?"

Off asked, trying to divert the topic, but Lee's eyes glued on mine. I am looking back at him through the mirror like we are in a staring contest.

"Is that the reason you were late?"

He asked and I looked away. I heard a scowl from him before leaving, slamming the door.

Off slapped his mouth for talking too much before looking at me apologetically. We might both have an idea what will happen next.

-

"Can you at least show me some different expressions? You've been displaying the same faces since the second you sat on that chair!"

Lee yelled at me. I even heard some gasps from the staff around. I can't blame them. Lee's been treating me like a fragile baby since day one, and it was the first time he showed me the real him.

I mouthed him a quick apology, and he just rolled his eyes before telling the team to start over. I saw Off shaking his head.

A few minutes later, Lee's up for some yelling again, telling me that he can't feel me from his lenses since I showed no emotion. That moment, I knew that he's taking things personally now. He knew I modeled like this. He even told me before that it was the main reason why he wants to work with me. I am an expert in showing an impactful no emotion aura. That is what I am good at and everyone knows that.