28

Tay sighed after going down from the stage. Joss tapped his back and congratulated him. He just gave him a nod and a simple congratulatory message. He doesn't have anything in mind but to leave the place as soon as possible. He wants to go home, drink some beer and sleep the night out.

"Peng, I was calling you earlier!"

Off said as soon as he appeared in front of Tay and Joss. Tay actually heard him earlier right before they went up the stage, but he chose not to mind him because they are being called by the organizers anyway, plus, he was thinking that Off was just calling him for his speech. He already told Joss that he won't be saying any words aside from Thank you, so he didn't think that it is still necessary.

"Can I leave now?"

Tay asked while walking to their previous seat. Joss and Off are following him.

"Why didn't you look in our direction? Papi, didn't you tell him?"

Gun asked as soon as the three men reached their table. Tay furrowed his eyebrows.

"New was here!"

Tay's eyes automatically widened. The whole place he thought was too boring and dull earlier, instantly lit up.

"What?"

He asked before looking at Off. His manager just sighed.

"I was calling you earlier to tell you that, but you didn't even bother to spare me some of your attention"

"Peng!!"

"Hey! Don't shout at my fiancé!"

Gun protectively yelled, well, almost. The level of his voice remained controlled knowing that they are in a very elegant place.

"He was too busy sulking to even look at you, Off. Tay's overdramatic!"

"Shut up Joss!"

Tay warned, the latter just shrugged.

"Where's New now?"

Tay asked, roaming his eyes around to search for New. He's very excited to see the man, hug him, kiss him and love him even more for choosing to attend the event for him. He can't believe that he was sulking over nothing a while ago.

"He went to the restroom to pee"

Gun answered, and Tay immediately moved to leave but was pulled back by Off.

"Hey hey, what do you think you're doing?"

"I'd like to see New"

"Come on, Peng! Can you just wait for him here? You're too possessive!"

Off commented, but Tay just shrugged his hand away from his arm.

"Yes I am possessive of New and you can't do anything about that"

Tay said, before leaving Off, Gun and Joss chuckling.

-

Tay looked around the restroom and checked each cubicle inside but there was no sign of New. He tried calling him but the latter's phone was unattended. He doesn't know why, but he's starting to panic and feeling a little more nervous.

"Where are you, hin?"

He whispered to himself as he searched everywhere inside the hall. He was busy around when he suddenly bumped into someone who just went out from one of the rooms.

"Sorry"

Tay immediately said without looking at the man's face. He was about to move away from the man when his hand pulled Tay's arm back.