30

"Are you sure you can go there alone? I can still drive you to the ceremony"

New shook his head as a response to Tay. He smiled at him and fixed Tay's tie.

"I'll be fine. I'll see you later?"

Tay nodded. He reached for New's hand and squeezed it tightly.

"I can't wait to see you later, Hin"

Tay said before leaning in to kiss New. A soft but moist and needy kiss, New's newest favorite.

"Have fun with the shoot, it'll be the first time you'll be with your parents after a long time"

New said after breaking apart from the kiss. Tay smiled at him and nodded.

"How I wish I can see you walk at the stage, I still hate them for choosing this date as their only free day"

Tay said, pouting. New laughed and pinched his cheeks.

"I love you, Tay"

New said, and Tay felt his stomach turned. He can't wait to ask New to be his boyfriend later. He pulled him into a hug, and New's arms automatically tightened around him. They stayed that way for a few minutes before both decided to let each other go, since New will be late for the ceremony.

-

"How have you been the past few days, son?"

Tay's mother asked. They are currently eating their lunch with Off.

"I heard you are dating someone"

His Father said. Off and Nam looked at each other and waited for Tay's answer.

"I am. I'm planning to ask him to be my boyfriend tonight"

"boyfriend?"

"Yes Dad, boyfriend"

Tay confirmed firmly. His Father breathed deeply before going back to eating his food. Tay felt a hand on his hand.

"He's just worried that you might get hurt again, like what happened with Joss"

Tay held his Mother's hand back and smiled.

"Don't worry, Mom, New is different"

Tay assures.

"Nam can testify to that, she already met him"

Tay said. Both their parents looked at Nam and she just gave them a smile before surprisingly changing the subject.

"By the way Mom, I heard we started partnering with a few small businesses. That's actually glad to hear as it gives them some chance to step up and earn more"

Tay got a little surprise that Nam chose not to engage more on the topic with New, she's very fond of the man. But he just shrugged it off and proceeded on eating.

-

The photoshoot with his parents went well and as soon as Off announced that they were done, he immediately bid goodbye to his parents, telling them that he will introduce New to them soon. His parents even wished him good luck before letting him go.

"Tay"

He heard Nam when he was about to enter his car.

"Can we talk?"

Nam asked with a very serious voice, which bothered Tay since she rarely used it.

"Is that urgent? Can we just talk about it later? I'm actually in a hurry"

Nam stared at him for quite some time before deciding to walk closer to Tay, wrapping her arms around his brother.

"You know that I love you, right?"