Chapter 5: roommate

Start from the beginning

Yan Hao looked at the two beds in the room, one on the left and the other on the right. There was nothing on them: "Which one do you sleep?"

"Any one will do, you pick first." He Shao said indifferently.

Hearing this, Yan Hao walked straight to the single bed by the window on the right and put his backpack on it.

"By the way, I will go to the store outside to buy bedding in a while, do you want to go together?" He Shao asked.

"No, I'll get a set downstairs in a while." Yan Hao said, taking out the book from his schoolbag and placing it on the shelf next to it.

"Collar downstairs? The things that the school sends out are all cheap items, only three hundred stars. The four rough ones can be skinned." He Shao exaggerated.

"My money is used to buy books." The Yan family is not short of money. Yan Hao also spent a lot of stars to decorate his dormitory when school started, especially after knowing that his parents had given Yan Fei a bonus. He also called for a sum of money. Not only did he upgrade his dormitory to a single dormitory, but he also bought a lot of extra herbs.

But in this life, Yan Hao lost the thought of comparing with Yan Fei, so he didn't bother to ask his parents for money. Although they are their own parents, the money is earned by them. They have raised themselves, and they have also given their college tuition and extra money. Give it to whoever they want.

Yan Hao didn't want to have too much feelings for his parents, because with too much feelings, he couldn't be calm about his partiality towards them. Only when you are psychologically alienated from them can you truly ignore it.

"How much is the four-piece suit, I'll give it to you." He Shao said generously.

"No." It was the first time that Yan Hao met such an enthusiastic person. Some couldn't adapt. After refusing, he didn't wait for He Shao to speak, and took the magnetic card and went downstairs to pick up something. In a short while, he carried a lot of things up, put it on the bed, and it was quickly laid out.

"It's not ugly to look at it this way, it's just too simple." He Shao commented after reading it.

The clean gray sheets, the cold white room, without any color, looked deserted and frugal, and made people unable to see the enthusiasm of life. This made He Shao who was used to the excitement a little uncomfortable.

Yan Hao didn't pay much attention to food, clothing, housing and transportation. Most of the things he paid attention to in the previous life were about seeing what his parents did for Yan Fei, and then buying them by himself. In fact, he didn't really like it after all.

Yan Hao didn't have a lot of luggage, except for the books on the shelves, he only had two sets of clothes. At this time, the sheets and quilts were also laid out. Within twenty minutes before and after, he packed his new dormitory. He straightened up, turned his head and looked at He Shao, who was dumbfounded: "Let's go, I'll accompany you to buy bedding."

"You want to accompany me?" He Shao was a little surprised.

Yan Hao was startled: "No need?"

He had no friends in his previous life and spent most of his time alone in the laboratory, so he didn't know how to get along with friends. I just felt that He Shao invited him, and he was not disgusted, so he went there. However, there seems to be something wrong with the other person's reaction.

"Use, use, how can you not use it. Hao Hao, you are really kind and caring." He Shao hugged Yan Hao excitedly.

Yan Hao didn't buy it himself, but was willing to accompany him. What does this mean? It means that he also likes his new friend. Fortunately, he thought that Yan Hao didn't like him, so he was so indifferent. He was cold-faced and warm-hearted.