Chapter8 Part5 ~Sorrow? and our first Night~

He asked me to stretch out my legs and I obeyed him like a good babygirl. He licked me hard and his heat rose my high. He sucked harder and harder and made me moan louder. He applied his tounge technology and performed it perfectly. I pushed his head more into me. After he was done he inserted a finger into me and pushed it in. He waited for me to adjust and continued after I assured him I was ok. Slowly he thrusted and increased the digits one by one and increased his speed. He jerked his fingers after making me ready for his 7 inches.

He got up on top of me again and kissed me, forcing me to close my mouth. He pushed his penis into me gently and I screamed into his mouth. He pulled himself half and asked me,

- "does it hurt too much? Shall I continue?"

I breathed heavily and consumed all the pain and nodded.

- "It does pain a little –uhh"

- "I promise I will be gentle. Just warn me or make me stop if it gets too rough for you to handle."

I nodded and squeezed me eyes shut once he entered again. I digged my nails into his back and moaned. He thrusted deeper and deeper into me. After the pain had decreased and I was adjusted completely he took the pace and continued faster. I wrapped my legs around his back and grabbed his shoulder with my right hand. He pinned my left hand over me head and held it tight not letting it go, not even for a second. Slowly we were about to reach our edge and screamed loudly. Sasuke growled and went completely wild, I didn't want this feeling to stop, I wanted this to go on forever. This was so special to me I cant explain. This feels like a dream come true. After a long thrusting and pounding, we both reached our climax and he cummed inside me. He dropped imself over me and we both were breathing and gasping for air.

I cant believe, W-We finally had sex!!! It felt amazing. We weren't virgins anymore. I was sore but yet it felt so good. We cuddled together and Sasuke covered us both with a blanket.

It was our first night!.........

_______________________________________________

To be continued.

Hello everyone! I am back. Thank you all for waiting eagerly for this chapter. I want to apologize for not updating it for almost an eternity. Do let me know how you all felt about this plot. It was my first time writing such intense plot or a smut. So I had finally brought you the chapter I had promised in the beginning of the story.

Thank you- RaiZienna