Chapter8 part4 ~Sorrow? and our first night~

(WARNING: MATURE ADULT SCENE AHEAD. IF CERTAIN SEX SCENES DISTURB YOUR MIND OR MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE THEN DONOT READ. I REPEAT, DO NOT READ. IF YOU ARE BELOW 18-17 THEN I AM SORRY FOR TAKING YOUR INNOCENCE AWAY. SORRY THAT I AM NOT SORRY. LOL)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our passionate kiss, Sasuke broke the kiss and travelled downwards. He landed near my left collarbone and left hickeys down there. He sucked my sensitive sweet spot which cause my lips to let out an uncontrollable moan. The moan caused Sasuke to smirk wildly and grabbed my right and and pinned it on top. His another hand went to unbutton my shirt. 1,2,3 and he was successful in removing my shirt and turned me on. He turned my body and made me lie on my stomach and my back facing him. He slowly took off my bra and threw it away somewhere and started to undress himself. He threw his torn shirt just the way he threw my bra and bent down. His touch over my bare back just made me go insane. It felt like each and every moment was making me fall for him again and again. He kissed everywhere on my back and rose. I turned again and saw his naked above, he was damn sexy, he had perfect abs and toned arms and stomach. Toned skin and muscular shoulders which I couldn't resist. I hugged him gently and started sucking on his right neck. He groaned in pleasure which proved I was doing it correctly. We both were tensed cause it was the first time doing all this, we both were virgins.

After that he pushed me again on the bed and got on top of me and sucked my nipples. He played with the right one with his tounge and caressed my left boom with his hand.

(A/N: Sasuke has both of his hands in my story. For all of you who don't know that he and Naruto had lost one of their hands after an battle. Naruto had transplanted another hand but Sasuke chose not to so you know he has only one left hand. )

He sucked and lightly bit my nipple which made me to scream lightly. 

- "AAH Sa-S-Sasukw- kun!! please be gentle!"

I could feel him smirking between the kisses. After making me enough wet he travelled southwards and stopped right before my abdomen. He seemed tensed. He looked at me asked, "Can I?",

I nodded my head and said, "Yes, I belong to you from now on."

He gave me a genuine yet lustful smile and pulled my panty down.

"Oh KAMI (God), ALREADY SO WET!!"

(Sakura get ready for the wild night.)

sakura- "please be gentle daddy!!

Sasuke- "Mhmm, you will like it better when its rough!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to be continued

I am so sorry for the slow update. I am very busy with my school work and project you know which is making me so angry. Here is the part4 of chapter8. Hope you all enjoy it. Do not forget to vote and let me know how you felt by reading the plot. Thank you.

-Anupriya. :)