Chapter 2 (Stress)

Chapter 2 (stress)

Naruto gave me a sigh of relief and just then I heard a knock on the door.

- "Come in" I called out.

- "Konichiwa" an old lady entered my chamber.

- "Ohayo" I greeted back and rose from my seat for check-up.

Naruto rose from his bench and said he will be meeting Hinata in a moment, so he greeted me and left. Something was up with him, I knew he was hiding something from me, anyways I need to focus on my patients at this moment.

After working for continuous 9 hours of the day, I finally decided to leave.

I checked the clock, it was about to be 5:45 PM. I packed my things and settled my hair. I looked like shit. The dark patches under my eyes were just proves that I forced myself too much out of work, I do admit that lady Tsunade keeps on insisting me to take a vacation but I always pass that as I think I am very useful in the hospital.

I walked down the stairs and my assistant or merely best friend Ino, greeted me. She was also a doctor but in the junior level but she worked part time job here. She usually sells flowers in her clan's flower shop.

Talking to her makes me feel so alive. I forget all of mu problems and share everything with her. I love her company as much as I used to like Sasuke's. Wait! Sasuke? I hope he is fine wherever he is now. It's been so long since we last met. I recall last meeting him after the war was over. How awesome it was to be reunited again as a complete team 7. but now, we all work our own ways. Naruto helps the sixth Hokage and lays a hand in rebuilding the village houses and buildings. Kakashi is the hokage so he is as busy as hell and I work as the head medic among all the five nations. I wonder what Sasuke is doing.

-          "Hey!! Miss Sakura!!" the blonde-pig yelled with her supernatural usual loud voice

- "Hey!! Miss Sakura!!" the blonde-pig yelled with her supernatural usual loud voice.

- "Hi Ino, just call me Sakura, you don't need the formalities and calling me miss even if we are in the hospital." Only I know how pleasurable it feels to get respect from INO!!!!

- "ok-ok" she giggled, "oh, come on, let's go shopping, there is a 20% discount on the clothing section!!!" she exclaimed.

- "Ino, will you mind going alone, I am actually starving after work" I said slowly and quietly.

- "Sakura?? You alright? You know we can always go to have dinner together. Your health is more important to me." She said with a lot of genuine concern. This is why we are best friends.

- "Tanks Ino, but I just want to go home, I am very sorry!"

- " I hope you are alright, you don't seem to be in your usual self" Ino said, "You know what happened today right?"

__________________________________________________________

To be continued.....