Chapter5 part2 ~The sexiest dinner~

I dedicate this story to @misuji85 for commenting in my story and voting all the parts!

_________________________________

The weather outside was clement cold in the morning and now it was going to rain.

I wanted to speak and break the silence but could not. He was staring right into me. I looked at his onyx eyes and It seemed we both got lost in deep thoughts. Right in front of me stood the boy of my dreams or now he has grown up to be such a handsome and matured man. I loved him isince ages and I even forgave him for whatever he has done. I do not care now whether in the past he had tried to kill me, not once but thrice. What matters to me now is the future. I love him still, deep within my heart, he will always be present. I love him, a lot, I love him sooo much that I cannot even take it in my chest. It hurts, finding him always ignoring me or hurting me. I confessed my love for him several times, he found me annoying. I even gave up on all my dreams by only focusing in my training, for which I could get stronger and bring him back, still he finds me annoying. I don't care about him anymore. I love him and always will, but............

I don't want to be with him. He never understood me. I will always love him, but I won't be his vessel anymore. Like him, even I have matured. I am a woman now and I know how to have self-respect. He never cared for me and never will, and I won't wait for him noticing me.

He was so handsome, I couldn't take my eyes off him. Furthermore, he was naked above, shirtless after he removed the apron. He was wearing a dark blue pant below. He was damn sexy! I must admit it.

I never felt uncomfortable because of his stares, but I noticed he was coming towards me. I was standing near the entry door in my kitchen and he was coming right towards me, his eyes not leaving mine, not even for a second. Slowly he came more closer and I was above to move when he griped my shirt gently and......

AND.......

Buttoned my toppest button that was revealing my chest, covering the slight cleavage that was visible. He didn't even look down there, he, well, ahhh, I mean

I am speechless.

For a second I thought my heart stopped beating and after I came back to my senses I saw Sasuke turn back and say,

- "What now; are you going to serve the dishes or keep staring me like that?"

I turned a shade that is darker than the darkest red possible!!!!

______________________________________________________________

To be continued........

Thank you for reading. This was chapter 5 part 2. Let me know how it was.

-RaiZienna